Frank J Mancini and his wife Ida S Centrella Mancini...
They were married in Orange, New Jersey, at Our Lady at Mount Carmel Parish 103 S. Center Street, Orange, New Jersey 07050...
They won't let us have a COPY of the Marriage record...we don't want the original, just a copy for our records and for our son Eric...
Would there be a way to find it online to be printed?
They were married September 1, 1935...
Thanx...
Marriage Certificate for.....
Re: Marriage Certificate for.....
Hello
My experience is you won't find a New Jersey marriage record or any other vital record from New Jersey online.
I suspect you have seen the following information..
http://www.state.nj.us/health/vital/gen.shtml
Good luck,
Paul
My experience is you won't find a New Jersey marriage record or any other vital record from New Jersey online.
I suspect you have seen the following information..
http://www.state.nj.us/health/vital/gen.shtml
Good luck,
Paul
Researching Ruggiero, Caputo, Viola, Priore and many more at Our Family Genealogy.
Re: Marriage Certificate for.....
Hi Paul,
Thanx, yeah I've seen that...such a shame they want to charge people for something that should be free...
My inlaws called the church and the lady had the Marriage record right in front of her but would not make a copy to send them...and my Mother in Law is the daughter to them...someone that immediate, it should be free...bummer...
I'm just glad I've met good people here that help for FREE...you folks rock and are appreciated...thank you
Thanx, yeah I've seen that...such a shame they want to charge people for something that should be free...
My inlaws called the church and the lady had the Marriage record right in front of her but would not make a copy to send them...and my Mother in Law is the daughter to them...someone that immediate, it should be free...bummer...
I'm just glad I've met good people here that help for FREE...you folks rock and are appreciated...thank you

