After many deadends ,I am so happy to announce we found our sister!!!
We actually received her adoption papers as to who adopted her and went from there. wITHIN 2 WEEKS ,WE HAD AN ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER -RIGHT THERE IN nAPLES- SHE IS ONLY 15 MINUTES AWAY FROM OUR OTHER COUSINS- EVERYONE, EACH FAMILY MEMBER HAS BEEN RECEPTIVE- Maria Negri- my sister had always wanted to know her origin and had looked but noone would tell her anything- ,but she had about given up hope and we found her - she grew up in a beautiful,loving family and now she has more.- My cousins in Naples visited her today . I cannot wait to meet her !! If anyone knows of any discounted flights let me know !! I am just so happy ,please do not ever give up hope- good luck to everyone for this is a happy ending and a new start!!



