Need records looked on ancestry please

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
say
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 84
Joined: 21 Feb 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Need records looked on ancestry please

Post by say »

I am trying to help someone trace back their ancestors from Nusco, but need the help of someone else who has access to ancestry records. I do not feel I should post information about another family, so if someone could please e-mail me at say5@earthlink.net I will fill them in on what I need. Thank you very much for helping me in anothers search!
Sherry
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Need records looked on ancestry please

Post by adelfio »

You know that civil records of Nusco Avellino, Campania are not on ancestry.com


Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
User avatar
say
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 84
Joined: 21 Feb 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Need records looked on ancestry please

Post by say »

Oh yes, I am very aware of that. I have my own database for the records. I am trying to see what is shown on census records or any other records available on ancestry comparing them to what I show and what the person has been given.
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Need records looked on ancestry please

Post by adelfio »

say wrote:Oh yes, I am very aware of that. I have my own database for the records. I am trying to see what is shown on census records or any other records available on ancestry comparing them to what I show and what the person has been given.
Just leave me a private message with what you need

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Post Reply