Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Chris, I do have an ancestry account and would like to take a look at your tree just in case we have some common ancestors. How do I find your tree? Also, someone translated that document and thinks the name may be Rachelina Pinto.
SCraig,
Were you able to find the tree? Any luck? It would be very cool to find another "lost" relative....
hi chris, I did find your tree, very impressive btw. I was not able to make a connection Thank you so much for letting me take a look though. Good luck in your family search. It sure is fun!
Any idea if Francesco or eleornora Petracca would be any relation I can't find anything on this part of my family Francesco was born 1858 I'm not sure when his sister eleornora was born but I believe she died in Italy after 1921
An Italian novel for kids called "La Freccia Azzurra" (The Blue Arrow) says that all the children in the world wait for Christmas Eve to get presents from Santa Clause, but Italian kids are the luckiest in the world because they get presents again on the 6th of January by the Befana. Who is the Befa...