Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
goldhunter wrote:Earlier today I had a nice conversation with a very pleasant lady named: Pearl Morelli. Pearl is now living in Pennsylvania and said she would be happy to talk to Alessia. She mentioned that she does not remember very much about Angelo and Anna Felici but she did remember that Angelo came to the U.S. twice. She also mentioned that both her sons have internet access and she would get David's e-mail address for Alessia.
I am very happy that we could help Ale. I know she appreciates all the help that everyone has given her over the past several months. It's time to uncork the wine bottles.
Best wishes to everyone, ... Jay
Hi Jay, finally this is an great NEW , well now this topic have an happy end! Sure Alessia soon will contact pearl; about Angelo travels, is very possible tath the first time came in USA only he, and in second time with wife and childs!!!
take care, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website: ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
goldhunter wrote:Earlier today I had a nice conversation with a very pleasant lady named: Pearl Morelli. Pearl is now living in Pennsylvania and said she would be happy to talk to Alessia. She mentioned that she does not remember very much about Angelo and Anna Felici but she did remember that Angelo came to the U.S. twice. She also mentioned that both her sons have internet access and she would get David's e-mail address for Alessia.
I am very happy that we could help Ale. I know she appreciates all the help that everyone has given her over the past several months. It's time to uncork the wine bottles.
Best wishes to everyone, ... Jay
Hi Jay, finally this is the NEWS MOTHER , well now this topic have an happy end! Sure Alessia soon will contact pearl; about Angelo travels, is very possible tath the first time came in USA only he, and in second time with wife and childs!!!
take care, suanj
Hi everybody,
just to tell you that I haven't called Pearl, yet.
I am waiting some Jay's advice.
And in any case I wanna do it next saturday night.
I must take my time to do this operation, do you think it's easy for me??? I am so scared!
And also, what do we do now?
I am so sad to leave you .... but I have nobody else left to find out.
Alessia,
I am very happy for you to have found your family......but it is not neccesary to leave us here at Italiangenealogy!!!!!!!
You are in Italy and are capable of giving us here in America much needed guidance.......as we do not know all there is to know of the Italian ways!!!
Without our posters from Italy.......we would be lost!!!!
wldspirit
wldspirit wrote:Alessia,
I am very happy for you to have found your family......but it is not neccesary to leave us here at Italiangenealogy!!!!!!!
You are in Italy and are capable of giving us here in America much needed guidance.......as we do not know all there is to know of the Italian ways!!!
Without our posters from Italy.......we would be lost!!!!
wldspirit
Glad to hear this...I am at your disposal if you need help from Italy.
In the end I decided to write a letter i/o call Pearl.
I will let you know my dear...
Ps
There's also Antonietta's brother moved to florida...it's not over yet!....
Hugs, Alessia
Searching for Henry Morelli marriage record to Lillian Sutton or Lillian Blaine in probably Bakersfield, Kern Co., CA.
I'm wondering if Henry's son Robert was from a previous marriage or, if a natural child of he and Lillian. Robert was born 6/2/1913 and death record names Sutton as his mother's maiden name. Henry's mother's maiden name was given as Antonell (perhaps shortened to fit record?)
Robert died in Ventura Co. on Aug. 15, 1997.
Henry came to US from Italy in 1907 (reported in 1920, and 1887 in 1930). He appeared as a 54-yr old divorced man living in a boarding house with 6 yr. old Robert in 1920, Bakersfield. In 1930 he was still 54, and still living with now 17 yr. old Robert in a boarding house in Bakersfield. Henry was a blacksmith for the RR.
Jeigh wrote:Searching for Henry Morelli marriage record to Lillian Sutton or Lillian Blaine in probably Bakersfield, Kern Co., CA.
I'm wondering if Henry's son Robert was from a previous marriage or, if a natural child of he and Lillian. Robert was born 6/2/1913 and death record names Sutton as his mother's maiden name. Henry's mother's maiden name was given as Antonell (perhaps shortened to fit record?)
Robert died in Ventura Co. on Aug. 15, 1997.
Henry came to US from Italy in 1907 (reported in 1920, and 1887 in 1930). He appeared as a 54-yr old divorced man living in a boarding house with 6 yr. old Robert in 1920, Bakersfield. In 1930 he was still 54, and still living with now 17 yr. old Robert in a boarding house in Bakersfield. Henry was a blacksmith for the RR.
Thanks!
According to a letter from the County of Kern in 1942, Robert Morelli was born "Harold Rubio" on June 2, 1913 in LA. His natural father was Albert Cohn and his natural mother was Margaret Rubio. He was later adopted by Henry.
Hello, website page :Find-A-Grave: has information of Lillian ;
Find-A-Grave ; search Sarah Ellen Coffee-Sutton this is Lillian's mother ...family member posted information of Sarah and her children and their marriages.
I found nothing about Albert Cohn. What information about Albert Cohn and Margaret Rubio do you have. What information and who wrote "this letter?"
Please post information here on this forum, hopefully you read this forum now & then.
I am researching Robert Morelli born on June 2, 1913.
Are you related and how?
I am related by marriage.
March 26, 2015
Cynthia
In its most general sense, the term genealogy refers to the study of family history, while encompassing such related fields as ethnology, onomatology and --in rather few cases-- heraldry. It is important to bear in mind that genealogy forms part of the framework of general history. The best genealog...