Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Could someone help me out with a name translation.
Is there a comparable Italian translation to the American name "WILLIAM"?
I found a passengership record with the name "Guglielino" and am
trying to figure out if this could be the person I am searching for.
Thanks for your help!
Chris
Thank you so much for your help! Yes, I believe I have a match. I went ahead and assumed it was a match and found not only the William I was looking for but three siblings for him. This is research for a friend.
I have bookmarked the site and will I'm sure use it many times in the future.
Italians have a long and deep-rooted tradition of beliefs about luck and things that give either good or bad luck. In Italy there are colloquial names for bad luck. Think of:"sfiga" or "jella" (read it as "yella), but the most scary thing for millions of Italians is "Il Malocchio", which translate ...