"Speziale Manuale" -- any ideas?
-
113yearslater
- Rookie

- Posts: 66
- Joined: 23 Jan 2014, 20:00
"Speziale Manuale" -- any ideas?
I have a death record for my great-grandmother's sister that specifies that this is her father's profession, so far as I can make it out. However, I can't manage to track down a translation for it. Might this sound familiar to anyone?
Re: "Speziale Manuale" -- any ideas?
Here are some references in Italian
http://books.google.com/books?id=2zUTAA ... le&f=false
http://books.google.com/books?id=ifNDAA ... le&f=false
He was a shopkeeper who sold sweets, spices, seasonings but, in the past, he may also have sold drugs which then became found in a pharmacy or drugstore.
Erudita
http://books.google.com/books?id=2zUTAA ... le&f=false
http://books.google.com/books?id=ifNDAA ... le&f=false
He was a shopkeeper who sold sweets, spices, seasonings but, in the past, he may also have sold drugs which then became found in a pharmacy or drugstore.
Erudita
-
113yearslater
- Rookie

- Posts: 66
- Joined: 23 Jan 2014, 20:00
Re: "Speziale Manuale" -- any ideas?
Okay, so basically he sold anything that might come in a tiny box or bottle, I suppose. Thanks so much!
Re: "Speziale Manuale" -- any ideas?
I guess you could look at it that way.
Erudita
Erudita
