Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
juanminbar wrote:
I JUST PEVIEWED THE MESSAGE AND I NOTICED ANCESTRY BLOCKED THE REGISTRATION LOCATIONS. WHEN YOU TRY TO ACCESS THE DATA THEY MAY FLAG YOU...I HOPE NOT.
What does this mean... "they may flag you"... I hope not?.... 8O
juanminbar wrote:
I JUST PEVIEWED THE MESSAGE AND I NOTICED ANCESTRY BLOCKED THE REGISTRATION LOCATIONS. WHEN YOU TRY TO ACCESS THE DATA THEY MAY FLAG YOU...I HOPE NOT.
What does this mean... "they may flag you"... I hope not?.... 8O
maria
=============================================
hi maria, when i clicked on the site instead of pulling up the military registration application it goes to the ancestry site. the follow up is to ancestry and they may? require enrollment.
Hi All,
Thanks for all your help. Everyone here is GREAT! The posted Maria Masserella is not my ggrandmother. I have found her on the Ellis Island site and census records. Arrived 1/17/1912 onboard the Berlin.
I access Ancestory record at my local library. I have draft regis. cards for my Saverio, Milano, etc.... but not for Pasquale. Never heard of him going to Indiana. Have found a Pasquale coming from Buenos Aires but can't figure out if it is him. Re: the draft regis. when they registered did they have to show any documentation like a birth cert. or anything else. Also how can the SSI help if I am not sure if its him. I keep spinning my wheels, put the stuff away for a few weeks and try again.
I do have a copy of a birth regis. for a Maria Grazia Mazzarella unfortunetly I can barely read it. Microfiche is poor. I can make out the parents as Ciraco Mazzarella and Raffaela Petrillo. Cannot make out DOB. There is also alot of writing at the bottom of the certificate that someone did. If I write to Italy and give them the year range and the ordince number on this what are the chances of a responce from them???
first image:
act number: 63
the birth registration in hours 14.00 of 23 june 1829
Major: Bartolomeo Petrillo
town: Pietradifusi
Province: Avellino
parents:
- Ciriaco Mazzarella, owner, age 32, domicilied in "Casale (farm) di Campanarello" and Raffaela Petrillo wife age 30
child: female gender, first name: Maria Grazia, born in the house of residence, the 22 June 1829, to 10.00 A.M. hour
withnesses: Giorgio Garsolino(?) shoemaker age 39; Cosmo Volpe age 60 , ..? strovante(profession) also domicilied in Casale di Campanarello.
-----
Maria Grazia Mazzarella was baptized the 23 June 1829
[hr]
the second image is a note of major about the signatures, all cross sign because all illetterates( Ciriaco, Giorgio and Cosmo)
-------------suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website: ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
In its most general sense, the term genealogy refers to the study of family history, while encompassing such related fields as ethnology, onomatology and --in rather few cases-- heraldry. It is important to bear in mind that genealogy forms part of the framework of general history. The best genealog...