death cert.

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
pangeli
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 29
Joined: 04 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: Georgia

death cert.

Post by pangeli »

http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/7540 ... 0055vl.jpg


This is a messy death certificate but all that I have. I would appreciate confirmation that I have translated it correctly. It is the death of Caterina Falter who died ________________ in San Casciano Faltignamo the wife of Serafino Agnoloni who is the son of Francesco born in Faltignamo San Casciano, he is age 34 and Caterina is age 34 at time of death. Does the certificate mention the names of Caterina's parents? Thanks again
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: death cert.

Post by suanj »

frankly.. the image is very bad, illegible for me...suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply