I am trying to contact some relatives (if there are alive). My grandfather came from cosenza to argentina between 1880 and 1900. (Really i don´t have the exactly date) Here he was called as Juan, but we supossed his name was Giovanni. He got married with a woman called Maria concepcion Tedeschi (in argentina that surname was changed into Tedesco), who came form cosenza too. I have called to diferent places but nobody helped me. They said that I need the date. I don´t know where I have to go or what I have to do.
I am looking forward to hearing from someone that could help me.
Giovanni Salerno
Re: Giovanni Salerno
Do you mean he was from the town of Cosenza, which is located in the province of Cosenza or do you mean he was from a town, name of which is unknown, that is located in the province of Cosenza?
Re: Giovanni Salerno
Hi ...and in the marriage act, if married in Argentina, you can know the Giovanni age?Cynthi wrote:I am trying to contact some relatives (if there are alive). My grandfather came from cosenza to argentina between 1880 and 1900. (Really i don´t have the exactly date) Here he was called as Juan, but we supossed his name was Giovanni. He got married with a woman called Maria concepcion Tedeschi (in argentina that surname was changed into Tedesco), who came form cosenza too. I have called to diferent places but nobody helped me. They said that I need the date. I don´t know where I have to go or what I have to do.
I am looking forward to hearing from someone that could help me.
From 1880 to 1900 are 10 Giovanni Salerno emigrated in Argentina.... for the better search you need almost of probable birthyear.... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- whitehorse777
- Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: 30 Nov 2005, 00:00
- Location: US
Re: Giovanni Salerno
Just a thought... you might want to try jewishgen.org, for in a lot of cases, the name Tedesco has Jewish roots.
Keep in touch,
Charles
Keep in touch,
Charles
