Marriage Certificate Needed (Info Needed)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Cheroti101
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 38
Joined: 18 Jun 2005, 00:00

Marriage Certificate Needed (Info Needed)

Post by Cheroti101 »

I am looking for information about my great grandparents wedding. Peter Cheroti or (Cerruti) and Madaline Agnes Becker. Peter was born in Cook County Illinois, Jan 8 1912 in Winnetka Ill. My great grandmother Madaline Agnes Becker, Born 11-16-1916 in Exeter Nebraska. They were both living in Willmette Illinois at the time of my grandfathers birth. So I am assuming they must have been married in Illinois. My grandfather's brother was born in 43' and grandfather in 47'. Just need this info because I cannot find it and do not want to have to ask anyone else. thank you very much. Have most other papers done for dual citizenship.
Post Reply