Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I found this site linked to an email I received a while back. It explains how to make the most of the post it notes and corrections for both Ellis Island and Ancestry sites and I wanted it share it.
I have often found records which have been transcribed incorrectly or wanted to add info to. This newsletter showed me how I could do that.
awhile back I was on Ellis Island site. I found my greatgrandfather on there, spelling was mistranscribed, though it read correctly on actual manifest. I found a section on ellis Island that allowed me to correct and I emailed them and with in 2 weeks it was corrected. I have never heard of it being done on ancestry.com though. great to know, plenty misspellings of my name on there.
"Che mondo sarebbe senza nutella" is the official slogan of the wonderful hazelnut cream known as Nutella, appreciated by many and eaten worldwide. Few know that its invention was totally random and born out of necessity. HistoryIn 1946, at the end of WWII, chocolate was so expensive nobody could a...