Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 739
Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 00:00
Location: The Alps - N.Italy

Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family

Post by elba »

Suanj,

"Prego - Di niente"!

Elba.
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family

Post by nuccia »

Nice job, as usual, elba :D :D

Nuccia :D
User avatar
FLucci
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: 23 Feb 2006, 00:00
Location: Connecticut

Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family

Post by FLucci »

I told Elba,

Thank you from the grand son of

Nazzareno Ciucci a BERSAGLIERE!

Meraviglioso, la Ringrazia

:wink:

Fred Lucci
User avatar
FLucci
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: 23 Feb 2006, 00:00
Location: Connecticut

Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family

Post by FLucci »

Is there a way to get information on Italian Military Service?

Now I'm interested in seeing what the exact time frame of service and also what he accomplished while there.

Fred
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family

Post by suanj »

Hi Fred you can ask the militar record in L'Aquila archive because they have this records
"D i s t r e t t o m i l i t a r e d i A q u i l a , regg. 449 (classi 1843-1908). Elenco.
so Nazzareno was born in 1887 and so is in ...
this is the address:
ARCHIVIO DI STATO DI L'AQUILA
Piazza della Repubblica 9
67100 L'Aquila (AQ)
Italy
and insert in your envelope another envelope with already your address and the international coupon for the reply ...
or by

asaq @ archivi.beniculturali.it

regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
FLucci
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: 23 Feb 2006, 00:00
Location: Connecticut

Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family

Post by FLucci »

Suanj,

Is there a form letter somewhere that I can use. It's doubtful they speak English at this site.

Thank you for you help.

Do you have any experience with the email process? Do they typically respond to email?

Thank you so much.

Ciao

Fred
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family

Post by suanj »

Yes Fred, send this to:
asaq @ archivi.beniculturali.it
------------------------------------------------------

ARCHIVIO DI STATO DI L'AQUILA
Piazza della Repubblica 9
67100 L'Aquila (AQ)
Italy


Oggetto: Richiesta fotocopia esito di leva

Gent.mo Direttore,
mi chiamo ...........( your name) e sono cittadino statunitense discendente di CIUCCI Nazzareno nato a Tagliacozzo il 25 Dicembre 1886, figlio di Antonio(? probabile).
Con la presente il sottoscritto cortesemente ne richiede fotocopia esito di leva.
In attesa di conoscere le spese dovute spese e modalità di rimessa delle stesse è gradita l'occasione per porgere i più distinti saluti,




..............your name
..................your complete and exact address
.....................your mailto
-------------------------------------------------
They will reply you if are the record, and about the payment ( little) and the sending.. after that they receive it they send you the copy.. SURE.
Regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family

Post by suanj »

Fred : Nazzareno was born in 1887.. yes or no? I don't remember very well.. or you have the exact birthdate? Let me know.. suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
FLucci
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: 23 Feb 2006, 00:00
Location: Connecticut

Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family

Post by FLucci »

Dec 25, 1886,

Thank you very much for doing that. I appreciate it.

Fred
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family

Post by suanj »

ok I already correct above.. regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Nunsiata
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 56
Joined: 18 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: New Jersey, USA

Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family

Post by Nunsiata »

Wow! This is too cool!
Thanks all!

N
User avatar
sdamato
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 10 Sep 2006, 00:00
Location: Yonkers, NY
Contact:

Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family

Post by sdamato »

Hi Cousin Fred! Great information about our family!!

-Sally-Ann
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family

Post by nuccia »

sdamato wrote:Hi Cousin Fred! Great information about our family!!

-Sally-Ann
Curious...where about in Yonkers do you live?

I used to live on a Van Cortlandt Park Ave at one time. Still have family there, too.

Nuccia
Post Reply