Domanda sulla cittadinanza italiana - Jure Sanguinis

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
SomethingNew71
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 13 Aug 2018, 18:55

Domanda sulla cittadinanza italiana - Jure Sanguinis

Post by SomethingNew71 »

Hello /r/italy I have been subscribed here while I am trying to learn Italian and it has been very helpful with my pronunciation and learning. So thank you for that. I am not sure if anyone here might be able to help me out with a question I have about Jure Sanguinis citizenship.

My Great grandparents emigrated from Italy in the early 1900s and I do in fact qualify for this citizenship by decent. I have retrieved all my documents required except for their marriage certificate. I have made a request to both the town of Isola del Liri (the town they were married in 1906) as well as the Archivio di Stato di Frosinone. Both places told me they did not have the record.

My questions are as follows:
- Is there anywhere else I could attempt to request this document?
- Both of their birth certificates (which are officially stamped) include the following in their Altre Enunciazioni Dell'Atto section:
- Ha Contratto matrimonio con Iafrate Beniamino addi 30/12/1906 is Isola del Liri
- gt. Pantano Maria Cristina is Isola del Liri(fr) il 30-12-1906 atto no u PI
- Would this be adequate information to prove they were married to the Italian Consulate?
sunshineusa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 28 Sep 2018, 04:31

Re: Domanda sulla cittadinanza italiana - Jure Sanguinis

Post by sunshineusa »

Mi sembra di capire che parli italiano allora puoi scrivere o contattarli al telefono qui sotto:

E-mail: servizidemografici@comune.isoladelliri.fr.it – statocivile@comune.isoladelliri.fr.it

Sportello ufficio anagrafe: 0776.8008337 – Stato civile 0776.8008354

APERTURA AL PUBBLICO dal lunedì al venerdì ore 9.00 – 12.30 e giovedì pomeriggio ore 16.00 – 17.30
Post Reply