HAPPY

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

HAPPY

Post by jcsm400 »

Hi Everyone



Have a HAPPY APRIL FOOL's DAY!




jcsm :D :D
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: HAPPY

Post by wldspirit »

LOL..........one of my co workers left notes for other co workers to return a very important phone call to a Mr. Lyon.....she included the phone number to our local zoo.........wish I could see the look on their faces when they make that call....... :P
Lisa
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: HAPPY

Post by jcsm400 »

Inventive & cute!
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: HAPPY

Post by nuccia »

I forgot it was April Fools Day! Must remember to go visit my great aunt. She turns 92 today. Happy Birthday Zia Eugenia!! :D :D :D :D

DeLisa, you'll have to let us know how that all turned out at work once you get back. Must have been a real hoot!

Nuccia :D
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: HAPPY

Post by suanj »

jcsm400 wrote:Hi Everyone



Have a HAPPY APRIL FOOL's DAY!




jcsm :D :D
me too!!!!!!! suanj

Image
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply