Help finding atta di nascita!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
marielarg
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 30 Mar 2019, 02:57

Help finding atta di nascita!

Post by marielarg »

I'm looking for: Orlandi Michele born in San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza (1856 - 1858)

I found this:
Codice SIAS IT-ASCS-F680258
Ufficio Leva della Provincia di Cosenza, Liste di Leva della classe 1856.Registro numero 41,
atto numero - di pagina 201 sezione -
Michele Orlandi, iscritto il --/--/----
nato il --/--/---- a SAN GIOVANNI IN FIORE
da Giovanni Orlandi e da Angela Marra

Marriage: Chiara Caligiuri

But I don't find the birth date and cannot find the atta di nascita.
Any help?
Thank you so much!
Grazieeee :)
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Help finding atta di nascita!

Post by Tessa78 »

Records for San Giovanni in Fiore are available to view online, BUT only while viewing at a Family History Center or affiliated library.

Here are the films available.
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library

T.
Post Reply