Hello,
I am looking for a final link to connect with a DNA match
we have discovered a possible scenario that may work
Ignazio Stabile married Vita Picardo July 1711 in Bisacquino
who seem to have had a son-- Vincenzo/Vincentiius
my tree stems from Vincenzo marrying feb 20 1757 ---Rosa Zito --- rosa dies at age 35
who had Fedele- not sure if any other siblings
while my match stems from Vincentiius who married Rosa Loyacano (sp)-- Vincentii dies Jan 1 1801 in campo fiorito
who had Barbara who was born in 1778 and married 1797 to mr. nuara (sp)
We are thinking that Vincenzo married 2 times but we cannot find Ignazio's children --- especially Vincenzo's birth NOR can we find Vincenzo's death
Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks
Linda Stabile Mauer
No luck finding final link to connect with DNA match
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: No luck finding final link to connect with DNA match
Is this your marriage record 1757 Vincenzo Stabile son of Ignacio Stabile and deceased Vita Pizzolo to Rosa Zito daughter of deceased Filippo Zito and Barbara La Russo can I see your tree you have
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2046915
Marty
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2046915
Marty
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: No luck finding final link to connect with DNA match
Hello,
Yes that is the correct record that I am using in my tree.
I am in need of your email address to send you an invite to my tree.
Thanks for responding.
Linda
Yes that is the correct record that I am using in my tree.
I am in need of your email address to send you an invite to my tree.
Thanks for responding.
Linda
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: No luck finding final link to connect with DNA match
Reading back on this-- I do not believe this was resolved
any help would be appreciated.
thanks
Linda
any help would be appreciated.
thanks
Linda
