Da qualche giorno girovago in questo sito . Una cosa non capisco.
Questa bacheca dovrebbe occuparsi di storia e cultura italiana, invece e` una bacheca generale con topics di ogni tipo.
Bisognerebbe mettere e mantenere un certo ordine e gli utenti dovrebbero mantenersi ad esso.
Un saluto a tutti.
Fernando
Le finalita` di questa bacheca.
- fradiavolo
- Newbie

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 00:00
- Location: Melbourne, AU
- Contact:
Re: Le finalita` di questa bacheca.
Fernando: visita meglio il sito e vedrai che NON è quel che dici tu.
Riguardo all'ordine qui facciamo del nostro meglio, ma l'ordine non esiste a livello mondiale... figuriamoci...!
Poi, più precisamente e a cominciare proprio da te:
perchè posti la tua critica qui sul forum (Italian History & Culture), quando questa tua critica NON ha per oggetto la storia e la cultura italiana, e certamente, essendo una critica, era appropriato inviarla direttamente al website owner....??
"Si predica bene e si razzola male".
Potevi risparmiartelo.
suanj
Riguardo all'ordine qui facciamo del nostro meglio, ma l'ordine non esiste a livello mondiale... figuriamoci...!
Poi, più precisamente e a cominciare proprio da te:
perchè posti la tua critica qui sul forum (Italian History & Culture), quando questa tua critica NON ha per oggetto la storia e la cultura italiana, e certamente, essendo una critica, era appropriato inviarla direttamente al website owner....??
"Si predica bene e si razzola male".
Potevi risparmiartelo.
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Le finalita` di questa bacheca.
Well said, suanj!
I totally agree...we are volunteers and try to answer all requests regardless of where they are posted doing the best we can. If the poster has a specific issue he should contact the adminstrator.
Then again, you can't stop posters from posting where they like and it doesn't mean that we should ignore them just because they post under the wrong heading...that would just be silly
Nuccia
I totally agree...we are volunteers and try to answer all requests regardless of where they are posted doing the best we can. If the poster has a specific issue he should contact the adminstrator.
Then again, you can't stop posters from posting where they like and it doesn't mean that we should ignore them just because they post under the wrong heading...that would just be silly
Nuccia
Re: Le finalita` di questa bacheca.
Hi Nuccia.... the people say... say...say..
but nobody say:
"hi Edmondo .. you and yours volunteers making a great italiangenealogy!".
So, for me, just my opinion, a critic made as critic above, well is totally idiot.
kisses, suanj
but nobody say:
"hi Edmondo .. you and yours volunteers making a great italiangenealogy!".
So, for me, just my opinion, a critic made as critic above, well is totally idiot.
kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Le finalita` di questa bacheca.
Ok - I will say it then! This is a great site, well designed, easy to navigate, and with very educational and informative articles. The people who volunteer are very generous with their time, compassion for others and expertise. I have learned more watching this site for the last couple of years, and posting for the last few weeks, than in twenty years of lone research. I wish I had met people like these when I started.
Thank you Edmondo for the site, and all of the wonderful peple who generously help others. You know who you are. This site feels more like a family than a forum
Thank you
Marisa xx
Thank you Edmondo for the site, and all of the wonderful peple who generously help others. You know who you are. This site feels more like a family than a forum
Thank you
Marisa xx
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
Re: Le finalita` di questa bacheca.
Hi marisa well said!
This forum is the BEST!
The best of italian genealogy:.. nobody like we!
kisses, suanj
This forum is the BEST!
The best of italian genealogy:.. nobody like we!
kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- fradiavolo
- Newbie

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 00:00
- Location: Melbourne, AU
- Contact:
Re: Le finalita` di questa bacheca.
I apologise to have created a bad first impression.
It was only meant to be constructive but... yes it is true, I haven't spent enough time to familiarise myself with the site.
I hope it will be better next time.
I didn't barge in to criticise but to see how I could contribute.
Fernando
It was only meant to be constructive but... yes it is true, I haven't spent enough time to familiarise myself with the site.
I hope it will be better next time.
I didn't barge in to criticise but to see how I could contribute.
Fernando
Re: Le finalita` di questa bacheca.
well... welcome... in next time... suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Le finalita` di questa bacheca.
No harm done...if you do get the chance to look over this site you'll notice that most (but not all) are just volunteers..people helping people. Those of us that are used the forum post in the "proper" heading but many newcomers don't..fradiavolo wrote:I apologise to have created a bad first impression.
It was only meant to be constructive but... yes it is true, I haven't spent enough time to familiarase myself with the site.
I hope it will be better next time.
I didn't barge in to criticise but to see how I could contribute.
Fernando
Of course, some post the same question under all headings which can be challenging.
We're glad you dropped in. I think you'll like this site. Maybe you can help us with questions from posters about Australia?
Nuccia


