Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
-
Alaskamom68
- Rookie

- Posts: 81
- Joined: 02 Mar 2020, 07:00
Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
I have her birth record and in the margins, it notes her death. Other than that I can find nothing on her. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Adele Maddalena Deangeli
1878–1966
BIRTH 27 MAR 1878 • Ville di Panicale, Licciana Nardi, Massa-Carrara, Toscana, Italy
DEATH 6 JUL 1966 • Licciana, Massa-Carrara, Toscana, Italy
Adele Maddalena Deangeli
1878–1966
BIRTH 27 MAR 1878 • Ville di Panicale, Licciana Nardi, Massa-Carrara, Toscana, Italy
DEATH 6 JUL 1966 • Licciana, Massa-Carrara, Toscana, Italy
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
Hi Alaska mom - I'm a bit rusty with my Italian as I did my ancestors back in 2016, but I know this feeling! I guessed that Adele would be about 20 when she married and searched in the Antenati db for her by using the name De Angelis as it is listed in the Antenati, under Roma, circa 1893 which would maker her about 20 years old. She married Constantino Carboni. Here is the link
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 2.jpg.html
Hope this helps....Peonygirl
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 2.jpg.html
Hope this helps....Peonygirl
Peonygirl
Always Searching....
Always Searching....
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
pennygirl,
I'm just curious, why did you search in Rome if she was born and died in Tuscany?
I'm just curious, why did you search in Rome if she was born and died in Tuscany?
-
Alaskamom68
- Rookie

- Posts: 81
- Joined: 02 Mar 2020, 07:00
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
Pennygirl,
Thank you for your help
I'm sorry, I do not read much Italian so I do have some questions.
Does it say who her parents are? Her father should be Lazaro DeAngeli ( this is the spelling of her their last name on every record I have) And her mother Pasquina Gaspari.
Why do you think this is Adele Maddalena Deangeli ? I'm wondering since I have born and passing aways in the same region and the spelling of the last name is slightly different.
Thank you
Traci
Thank you for your help
I'm sorry, I do not read much Italian so I do have some questions.
Does it say who her parents are? Her father should be Lazaro DeAngeli ( this is the spelling of her their last name on every record I have) And her mother Pasquina Gaspari.
Why do you think this is Adele Maddalena Deangeli ? I'm wondering since I have born and passing aways in the same region and the spelling of the last name is slightly different.
Thank you
Traci
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
Birth record of Maddalena Adele Deangeli
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=519365
Look at this for wording scroll down on page
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/wiki/en/It ... anslations
Marty
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=519365
Look at this for wording scroll down on page
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/wiki/en/It ... anslations
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
I thought you wanted her marriage record.
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
I just put birth record for reference you have the wrong husband
Marriage publication record of Giuseppe Comastri and Adele Maddalena De'Angeli
INDEX#12
1899 Oct 5th in the town of Licciana Nardi Giuseppe Comastri age 24 born in Licciana Nardi son of Pietro Comastri and deceased Caterina Gabrielli and Adele Maddalena De'Angeli age 21 born in Licciana Nardi daughter of Lazaro DeAngeli and Pasquina Gasprini
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043539
Marty
Marriage publication record of Giuseppe Comastri and Adele Maddalena De'Angeli
INDEX#12
1899 Oct 5th in the town of Licciana Nardi Giuseppe Comastri age 24 born in Licciana Nardi son of Pietro Comastri and deceased Caterina Gabrielli and Adele Maddalena De'Angeli age 21 born in Licciana Nardi daughter of Lazaro DeAngeli and Pasquina Gasprini
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043539
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
Alaskamom68
- Rookie

- Posts: 81
- Joined: 02 Mar 2020, 07:00
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
Thank you so much Marty! You're the best
Does it by any chance say if her father was still living or deceased at the time of their marriage? This would help solve a family mystery.
Also, I was wondering all of the records I see Deangeli is written out like I just did but many people try to correct me that it should be DeAngeli or De' Angeli is there a ways to know which way of writing it is the correct way?
Thank you again
Traci
Does it by any chance say if her father was still living or deceased at the time of their marriage? This would help solve a family mystery.
Also, I was wondering all of the records I see Deangeli is written out like I just did but many people try to correct me that it should be DeAngeli or De' Angeli is there a ways to know which way of writing it is the correct way?
Thank you again
Traci
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
From the last link above to the publications act, there can be seen that both parents of Adele were deceased at that time (1899).
As to the correct form of the name, in these old acts it may vary.
Here it is written in the text DeAngeli (united as used in the US and NOT in Italy) while on the side of the act it's written Deangeli.
I would assume as correct the form used in the birth act (I did not see it).
At present time I'd say that the more usual form should be De Angeli (so if there are descendants in Italy, probably they are so).
As to the correct form of the name, in these old acts it may vary.
Here it is written in the text DeAngeli (united as used in the US and NOT in Italy) while on the side of the act it's written Deangeli.
I would assume as correct the form used in the birth act (I did not see it).
At present time I'd say that the more usual form should be De Angeli (so if there are descendants in Italy, probably they are so).
-
Alaskamom68
- Rookie

- Posts: 81
- Joined: 02 Mar 2020, 07:00
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
Heres the marriage act which is different the marriage publication both were deceased at the time of 1899 Oct 5th
PK LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043539
Marty
PK LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043539
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
INDEX#17
1878 April 2nd
Death record of Pasquina Gasprini daughter of Giueseppe Gasprini and Maddelena ??????? married Lazaro De'Angeli
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043539
Marty
1878 April 2nd
Death record of Pasquina Gasprini daughter of Giueseppe Gasprini and Maddelena ??????? married Lazaro De'Angeli
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043539
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
Pasqua/Pasqualina's surname is Gaspari
Her father is deceased.
Mother's surname is Sarti.
T.
Her father is deceased.
Mother's surname is Sarti.
T.
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
Thank you T for your help
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
Always a pleasure to team with you, Marty!
T.
