Help with finding ancestors

As a nation state, Italy has emerged only in 1871. Until then the country was politically divided into a large number of independant cities, provinces and islands. The currently available evidences point out to a dominant Etruscan, Greek and Roman cultural influence on today's Italians.
sabri789

Help with finding ancestors

Post by sabri789 »

I am looking for further information on the following people -

Archangelo Gallone Galloni married Diodata Gallone nee Gallone(1901-1989) born children Ida Gallone, Assunta Gallone, Luigi Gallone Teresa Gallone

Giuseppina Valente married Giovanni Rossi children - Genroso , Antonio and Fiorentino Rossi

Giuseppe Valente- 1891-1957 ( Guiseppina Valente brother ), Pietro Valente 1899-1972 ( Guiseppina brother)

Antonia Rossi married Francesco Valente ( Guiseppina , Pietro, Guiseppe and Nina parents)

If anyone can relate or have any information please let me know
mmogno
Master
Master

Re: Help with finding ancestors

Post by mmogno »

Where?
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Help with finding ancestors

Post by suanj »

sabri789 wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 13:41 I am looking for further information on the following people -

Archangelo Gallone Galloni married Diodata Gallone nee Gallone(1901-1989) born children Ida Gallone, Assunta Gallone, Luigi Gallone Teresa Gallone

Giuseppina Valente married Giovanni Rossi children - Genroso , Antonio and Fiorentino Rossi

Giuseppe Valente- 1891-1957 ( Guiseppina Valente brother ), Pietro Valente 1899-1972 ( Guiseppina brother)

Antonia Rossi married Francesco Valente ( Guiseppina , Pietro, Guiseppe and Nina parents)

If anyone can relate or have any information please let me know
I found that Giuseppe Valente son of Francesco Valente and Antonia Rossi was born in San Biagio Saracinisco, Frosinone, IT on 1th Jun 1891
file:///C:/Users/Perricone/Downloads/RUOLI%20MATRICOLARI%201891.pdf

and the area, no the birthplace, but the birth area abt Gallone family is the same...
suanj
The envious is like the cuckoo. Try to appropriate the merits of others. He never starts a difficult search, having no skills, but puts his egg in other's nest.

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH