family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
louisa10
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 05 Aug 2006, 00:00

family

Post by louisa10 »

hi I am looking for information on my family who I know live in Oratino. M y grandfather lived there but he died recently his name was camillio melideo. If anyone can help me thet would be great thanks. :)
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: family

Post by nuccia »

Hi Louisa..

Here is a link for the Italian Phone listings..

Melideo

There is one family with your surname still living there..

Hope this helps,
Nuccia
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: family

Post by jcsm400 »

To trace your family in Oratino, you can order/rent the LDS films which contain the civil records (birth, marriage, & death acts)for the years 1890-1910. Here is a link to the available films.

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ato+civile++

To locate your nearest LDS-Family History Center.

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... et_fhc.asp

A guide on obtaining these films.

http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... =2581.html

Hope this helps.

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
User avatar
louisa10
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 05 Aug 2006, 00:00

Re: family

Post by louisa10 »

Thank you. That is my grandfathers sister I am sure. I know he has a brother there to. I have only just started my research so the info you gave me was a big help. thanks again. Louisa
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: family

Post by jcsm400 »

Hi Louisa,

You're welcome & good luck in your research. If you need anything else or have other questions, you know where to come. We will try to help in anyway that we can.

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Post Reply