Raffin-Udine Italy
Re: Raffin-Udine Italy
I am trying to find out any information I can on my paternal grandparents, Guiseppe Raffin and his wife Rosa Assunta D'Andrea Raffin, both immigrating to US in or about 1930 and 1934 respectively, I know nothing about their parents/siblings, though I believe Rosa's father was GIacomo. If anyone has any info I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Re: Raffin-Udine Italy
Hi,
I believe that this is your grandfather naturalization (helpful for the birth date and birthplace):
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... AWHZX-6JW2
and here his birth record Giuseppe Raffin born on 24 Nov 1905 #306 in Cordenons, Udine (currently in Pordenone province) son of Angelo Sante Raffin and of Augusta Cozzarin
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043819
suanj
I believe that this is your grandfather naturalization (helpful for the birth date and birthplace):
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... AWHZX-6JW2
and here his birth record Giuseppe Raffin born on 24 Nov 1905 #306 in Cordenons, Udine (currently in Pordenone province) son of Angelo Sante Raffin and of Augusta Cozzarin
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043819
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Raffin-Udine Italy
Rosa Assunta d'Andrea born in Corndenons on 1th Aug 1910, daughter of Giacomo (son of Antonio) and of Marianna Endrigo (daughter of Sante)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043819
suanj
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043819
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

