Writing A Letter

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Sasso
Rookie
Rookie

Writing A Letter

Post by Sasso »

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I wasn't sure where else to post.

I recently received a response from Frosinone to a request I made for military documents. In the email they are asking for a small payment for the documents. However, the payment portal PagoPA isn't available abroad. So I need a little help writing a small email back asking for alternative payment methods.

Can anyone advise on this, please?

Thank you
cedrone
Master
Master

Re: Writing A Letter

Post by cedrone »

I read that the PagoPA system can be used also from abroad, you should read all the instructions, there will be somewhere.
It's the new system for payments to Italian State offices, other systems where still available are also not very easy from abroad,, they could be a Postal Account or a Bank Account
(did they give you an IBAN code?
If so could be paid by a credit card and then they ask to send a copy of the receipt of the payment.)
Sasso
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Sasso »

No instructions were provided - I think they forgot to attach them.

I’ve tried a few different ways to reach the PagoPA site for the state offices, but I only receive an error message. The only other thing I can think of is to use a VPN mask, but I doubt I’ll be able to make a secure payment with it.
cedrone
Master
Master

Post by cedrone »

Which document have you asked,
a Ruolo matricolare from the Archivio di Stato? Sent by e-mail or you need on paper?
For the payment they sent a Q code to access the site?
The site is pagopa.gov.it
You say it can not be opened?
If so, probably has been blocked from abroad, I read also of other sites, for the war in Ukraine.
Can you send me a private message with the mail you received or your e-mail address and we'll see how to do.