Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Now I have never done this before so I hope it works . Could anyone translate these for me? I am not even sure if I linked them right. Can anyone help? Thanks, Mike
MikeSavoca91 wrote:Now I have never done this before so I hope it works . Could anyone translate these for me? I am not even sure if I linked them right. Can anyone help? Thanks, Mike
Dear cousin accept my picture, but I'm not very well (in the picture), Kisses. Your C. (cousin?) mario
This one is unreadable
This was missing in your post and I cannot read it... The name of the person in the picture could be Concettina
To you Aunt so that you remember you niece. Sister A. Maria Felice xxxxx
(this is on the left) ..... the picture of your unforgettable sister. Angela
"Che mondo sarebbe senza nutella" is the official slogan of the wonderful hazelnut cream known as Nutella, appreciated by many and eaten worldwide. Few know that its invention was totally random and born out of necessity. HistoryIn 1946, at the end of WWII, chocolate was so expensive nobody could a...