I am looking for contacts or info re: the Vitale families from Lauro, Bosagro, Quindica and area.
They emmigrated via Ellis Island to NY State, later some moved to the Niagara Falls region, both US and Canada.
Livia Vitale b. 27 Sep 1889, from Lauro, was the daughter of Ferdinand Vitale and Lucia Renzullo. She had a sister Amelia, and another Anna.
Livia married Giuseppe Muccioli, from Auletta, in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada 14 Dec 1911. Family name was later changed to "Mitchell".
There are a number of Vitale's in NY via Ellis, and a few Renzullo's.
Vitale's and Renzullo's from Lauro/Bosagro/Quindic
Re: Vitale's and Renzullo's from Lauro/Bosagro/Qui
There are a number of Vitales here in Auburn, NY running construction companies and also farms: that's where I get my tomatos and basil etc.
I will ask them about your family. Check the GenWeb site for Cayuga County as there are many links and info on interment (they went to all cemetaries in the county and digitized all burials). Also citydirectories and census records.
Dave Ferro
I will ask them about your family. Check the GenWeb site for Cayuga County as there are many links and info on interment (they went to all cemetaries in the county and digitized all burials). Also citydirectories and census records.
Dave Ferro

