Is or was there such a place?

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
mellyoz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 08 Jul 2007, 00:00
Location: Australia

Is or was there such a place?

Post by mellyoz »

Hi,

I was wondering if there was such a place called Continedolo (i'm not sure the spelling) i think he was from northern Italy
I'm looking for info on my great grandfather he told my grandma he was born at this place in 1883 and emigrated to Australia in 1901.

Any help will be great
Thanks
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Is or was there such a place?

Post by ricbru »

There is not Continedolo so far, give us more informations about your ancestor, so we can trace where he came came from
bye Riccardo
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Is or was there such a place?

Post by suanj »

Carpenedolo?
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Is or was there such a place?

Post by pink67 »

Cortenedolo - Section of Edolo (Province of Brescia)
:?:

Laura
User avatar
mellyoz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 08 Jul 2007, 00:00
Location: Australia

Re: Is or was there such a place?

Post by mellyoz »

ricbru wrote:There is not Continedolo so far, give us more informations about your ancestor, so we can trace where he came came from
bye Riccardo
Hi,
All the info i have is
Name Giovanni battista Clementi
Born 1883
Emigrated to Australia in 1901 ( we think it had something to do with the war why he moved away) and he could of come out here with a family member and had a sister who stayed in Italy.

thank you
Post Reply