I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Dear Suanj,,
I recieved today an email of Walter B......
"Ho telefonato alle cugine die mio padre, che abitano a Vetralla e che anche loro hanno ricevuto la sua mail e quidi forse le hanno gia risposto, mi hanno detto che il mio bisnnono si chiamava Giuseppe ( dovrebbe essere della stessa classe di Giovanni Augusto Antonio) et il mio trisnonno Pietro... Non so di piu, ma potrebbe esse che Giuseppe e Pietro sono parenti con gli altri...
Mi faccia sapere se trova qualcosa"
I think he said he phoned his cousin's father , she is living in Vetralla , she has also had my mail e quido forse le hanno gia risposto....?????? and she said that his great grandfather 's name was Giuseppe (dovrebbe essere della stessa classe die GIO...A....A...) et il moi trisnonno Pietre . She doenst know more ma potrebbe esse che GIU... et Piet... sono parenti con gli altri
Suanj can you translate please because I don't understand not everything!!! I am not sure!!!
I have already answer him..... I have been thanking him for his reply....
Rgds
Danielle
I recieved today an email of Walter B......
"Ho telefonato alle cugine die mio padre, che abitano a Vetralla e che anche loro hanno ricevuto la sua mail e quidi forse le hanno gia risposto, mi hanno detto che il mio bisnnono si chiamava Giuseppe ( dovrebbe essere della stessa classe di Giovanni Augusto Antonio) et il mio trisnonno Pietro... Non so di piu, ma potrebbe esse che Giuseppe e Pietro sono parenti con gli altri...
Mi faccia sapere se trova qualcosa"
I think he said he phoned his cousin's father , she is living in Vetralla , she has also had my mail e quido forse le hanno gia risposto....?????? and she said that his great grandfather 's name was Giuseppe (dovrebbe essere della stessa classe die GIO...A....A...) et il moi trisnonno Pietre . She doenst know more ma potrebbe esse che GIU... et Piet... sono parenti con gli altri
Suanj can you translate please because I don't understand not everything!!! I am not sure!!!
I have already answer him..... I have been thanking him for his reply....
Rgds
Danielle
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Walter saying that the cousins in Vetralla receveid your email/letter and probably already replied to you; however the great grandfather was Giuseppe Barbaranelli, born in the birthyear circa of your Giovanni, maybe they was brothers ....and Giuseppe's father was Pietro barbaranelli, maybe they was all relatives.... Walter wish to know if you find something....
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Suanj,
Thank you...
Can you answer this mail of Walter please ... !!!!
Because I thought it was something else..
I send him only molto grazie per aiturmi
For the moment I don't know more.....I do not understand what you mean who are brothers.... ????My great grandfather is Bar. Giovanni Augusto Antonio , born on the 23th of july 1877 , and he his the son of August (Agostino) and Graziani Maddalena , born all in Vetralla....
Who is the brother of????
What do you think about suanj!! what do I have to do ... waiting for Paola????
Rgds
Thanks Suanj
Thank you...
Can you answer this mail of Walter please ... !!!!
Because I thought it was something else..
I send him only molto grazie per aiturmi
For the moment I don't know more.....I do not understand what you mean who are brothers.... ????My great grandfather is Bar. Giovanni Augusto Antonio , born on the 23th of july 1877 , and he his the son of August (Agostino) and Graziani Maddalena , born all in Vetralla....
Who is the brother of????
What do you think about suanj!! what do I have to do ... waiting for Paola????
Rgds
Thanks Suanj
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Ciao walter,
grazie per il tuo gentile aiuto!
per il momento non ho altre informazioni, penso che il mio antenato e il tuo non fossero fratelli, infatti Giovanni Augusto Antonio Barbaranelli nato il 23 Luglio 1877 era figlio di Augusto( agostino) e di Maddalena Graziani, tutti di vetralla, forse erano cugini.....
Grazie di tutto,
danielle
--------------------
better to wait are necessary a bit of time for a search in the office,
suanj
grazie per il tuo gentile aiuto!
per il momento non ho altre informazioni, penso che il mio antenato e il tuo non fossero fratelli, infatti Giovanni Augusto Antonio Barbaranelli nato il 23 Luglio 1877 era figlio di Augusto( agostino) e di Maddalena Graziani, tutti di vetralla, forse erano cugini.....
Grazie di tutto,
danielle
--------------------
better to wait are necessary a bit of time for a search in the office,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Suanj,
I was been thinking to search the Graziani's but this is impossible there are so much graziani's pffffff!!!!
I sent the other information to Paola , but she did'nt answer me anymore.....
I sent her the name of the parents.. But she did'nt respond.
I hope she will going to search!!!!!!!
wat do you think suanj....?????
I was been thinking to search the Graziani's but this is impossible there are so much graziani's pffffff!!!!
I sent the other information to Paola , but she did'nt answer me anymore.....
I sent her the name of the parents.. But she did'nt respond.
I hope she will going to search!!!!!!!
wat do you think suanj....?????
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
I think that a searcher for to make a search in a office, or by officer or by itself ( very rare; the Major or the officer very rarely give the permission and in any case by appointment ..when the Major want), a searcher must to wait almost 1 month for to know something... I believe that you can wait...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Suanj,
Thank you... But I don't know why Paola not has responding me to the other emails I have sent... after the first one...
Perhaps I can ask her .. if she has had the emails...
Rgds
Thank you... But I don't know why Paola not has responding me to the other emails I have sent... after the first one...
Perhaps I can ask her .. if she has had the emails...
Rgds
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Dear Danielle, if Paola is searching, maybe she cannot reply soon, maybe she wait of to find the records and after reply you...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
OK suanj, i'll wait ...
Thanks
Rgds
Thanks
Rgds
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Dear Suanj,
Perhaps I have to ask it myself to the office in Vetralla...
I sent the second letter too to all the other possible relatives!!!
I received an other letter of an other Barb..... , he sent me the address of Roma, but in the meantime I know that GIOVANNI is born in Vetralla. And I sent him an other letter( the second)..
Perhaps I can ask this person too..
Because it's very strange that Paula did'nt respond my other letters...
What do you think???
Rgds
Perhaps I have to ask it myself to the office in Vetralla...
I sent the second letter too to all the other possible relatives!!!
I received an other letter of an other Barb..... , he sent me the address of Roma, but in the meantime I know that GIOVANNI is born in Vetralla. And I sent him an other letter( the second)..
Perhaps I can ask this person too..
Because it's very strange that Paula did'nt respond my other letters...
What do you think???
Rgds
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Hi Danielle, yes giovanni born in Vetralla, but resident in Roma, and your grandmother made the trip in 1938 in Roma, so he could be also a relative... however paola will reply you, wait some other days, otherwise what you wish to request in Vetralla? the family story certificate? it is by payment... but so you can know more... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Suanj,
On the papers in the archieves GIOVANNI was the real father of my grandmother!!!!I have the all te official papers!!!
My mother told me she came to Rome but could be also in Vetralla ...She doenst want to speak anymore about it.... my father is very sick, and she is very nervous!!!! I know she has foto's of Giovanni..pfff I try to find it but ... no....
But yes there could be relatives in Rome too.....
But they did'nt answer yet......
Not easy Suanj...... otherwise I have to look in Roma too... on the archieves.. and wait Paula!!!!!!! if she is responding me??????
On the papers in the archieves GIOVANNI was the real father of my grandmother!!!!I have the all te official papers!!!
My mother told me she came to Rome but could be also in Vetralla ...She doenst want to speak anymore about it.... my father is very sick, and she is very nervous!!!! I know she has foto's of Giovanni..pfff I try to find it but ... no....
But yes there could be relatives in Rome too.....
But they did'nt answer yet......
Not easy Suanj...... otherwise I have to look in Roma too... on the archieves.. and wait Paula!!!!!!! if she is responding me??????
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Suanj,
I have been thinking perhaps the best thing to do is to request the certificate of te family story....
I 'll pay for it ....
Can I do this by email.......
Can you wright a letter please... or I have to give the letters that i have already made and ask them them to send me the certificate!!!
What do you think.. Because Paula can she have the certificate ... I do not not know... yes perhaps because she is a Barbaranelli too...
Rgds
I have been thinking perhaps the best thing to do is to request the certificate of te family story....
I 'll pay for it ....
Can I do this by email.......
Can you wright a letter please... or I have to give the letters that i have already made and ask them them to send me the certificate!!!
What do you think.. Because Paula can she have the certificate ... I do not not know... yes perhaps because she is a Barbaranelli too...
Rgds
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Dear Suanj,
I have sent a mail to the Comune of Vetralla (segretaria) for asking to help me.....with all the details of the letter ( birthdate etc..) I sent to my possible relatives...
We will se what they are responding me...
Rgds
I have sent a mail to the Comune of Vetralla (segretaria) for asking to help me.....with all the details of the letter ( birthdate etc..) I sent to my possible relatives...
We will se what they are responding me...
Rgds
Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives
Dear Suanj,
I have been phoning to the anagrafe of the comune di Vetralla...
I said I have already sent an email to the segretaria.....they asked it to the department!!!! .... they said that they did'n t received anything.....
So I have again sent my email to the anagrafe of Vetralla..The woman on the phone could understand me very well... I could speak already a bit of italian language but I am improving.....improving....They are only with 3 people in the department... I did'nt say anything about Paula......I don't know if she has done something!!!!!!
I hope they will respond me....otherwise Suanj.....
I know I have to wait!!!!!!!
Rgds
Danielle
I have been phoning to the anagrafe of the comune di Vetralla...
I said I have already sent an email to the segretaria.....they asked it to the department!!!! .... they said that they did'n t received anything.....
So I have again sent my email to the anagrafe of Vetralla..The woman on the phone could understand me very well... I could speak already a bit of italian language but I am improving.....improving....They are only with 3 people in the department... I did'nt say anything about Paula......I don't know if she has done something!!!!!!
I hope they will respond me....otherwise Suanj.....
I know I have to wait!!!!!!!
Rgds
Danielle

