I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Suanj I sent it!!!!
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

yes I' m reply you
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

I replied you, let me know...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear,

I sent you an email......on the other email address..I give you the reason why I sent this letter on that way... because Paula Barbaranelli know someboady at the anagrafe!!!!

Of course I'll sent this letter ...... do I have to do it by post or by email....

I have translate the letter..I think I have to ask them before what I have to do ??? is it wright?????

Rgds
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

I replied you now...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Suanj,

I replied you aswell.... I have had a beautiful letter today of one of the two brothers ......If he his a relative..... I am blessed!!!

Thank you for everything Suanj !!! And I have sent the letter to the Stato and Sindico......

Danielle
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

I replied you, again, by email...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Suanj,

I reply you by email.. I have sent yesterday already the letter by email.. Today I sent him by email and by post (registered and with a copy that they have to sign and give it back with the postman) ....I have paid this all!!!

Rgds
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

ok, very well, now they cannot ignore your letter! best, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Today I received an other letter of one of the two brothers . There is already somebody of the family who is living in Vetralla , she went to the Comune and they assured here they will look in the archieves..

So...... we will find !!!!!!!

Rgds

Danielle
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Today I received an other letter of one of the two brothers . There is already somebody of the family who is living in Vetralla , she went to the Comune and they assured here they will look in the archieves..

So...... we will find !!!!!!!

Rgds

Danielle
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

One month ago I found in the site of the Comune of Vetralla also Barbaranelli's who are working there.... I send also my letter of the possible relatives'' these two persons did'nt respond me.. Today I received an other letter of one of the brothers..... His cousin aks it now to one of same persons to do the research....

This is really!!!!....pffff

Rgds
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

Dear Danielle, I'm sure that they help you, and also I believe that all Barbaranelli are related in some way by ancestors, .. you will have success in your search.... I'm sure, kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

I sent you an email on your other email..... Today I have found at my mother's place a letter from a nipone.. Clotilde.... She is writing to my grandmother Flora.. It is a letter of 01/07/1937 .... This is very important stufffffffffffffff....

I cannot read everything...... There are some words I cannot read....
I send this to the two brothers too..

This is creazy..... I have to look for all over the place..but my mother for the moment she is so nervous, my father is very sick.... she doesnot allowed that I am doing something.. Today she was not at home at I found this already....

Rgds

Danielle
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

This evening I have been phoning with a relative , she is living in Spain.....She was married with the son (Gilberto) of my uncle Aldelmo (brother of Flora).....He died....last year.. My mother have been seing her last year!!!
I have known him also... when I was young... She said... that his father had 4 brothers........ No sisters Who is Clotilde than?????

One of the brothers was living in Monaco!!!!!
My uncle Adelmo have seen him also in the years of 1970/1980....

This is too much!!!!

Rgds

Danielle
Post Reply