Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Hello everyone, I am looking for a photo of the ship that my grandfather came to America aboard. I was able to see what it looks like on the Ellis Island web site, but was wondering if there was any other phots out there of the ship call PERUGIA.
I had gotten 1 of those photos from ellis island and it is really nice. It came with the whole manifest that I have framed and did the same for my grandfather for christmas to show his mom and dad and aunt and uncle on the list it is really cool to have.
Very few works have been published in English on the topics of Italian heraldry, nobility and onomatology as these relate to genealogy. Yet all three fields depend upon genealogical research. This concise presentation is not intended as a historical treatise, but rather as a simple guide for those i...