Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Hello everyone, I am looking for a photo of the ship that my grandfather came to America aboard. I was able to see what it looks like on the Ellis Island web site, but was wondering if there was any other phots out there of the ship call PERUGIA.
I had gotten 1 of those photos from ellis island and it is really nice. It came with the whole manifest that I have framed and did the same for my grandfather for christmas to show his mom and dad and aunt and uncle on the list it is really cool to have.
There has been a strong custom in Italy that determines how children are named: The first male is named after his paternal grandfather.The second male is named after his maternal grandfather.The first female is named after her paternal grandmother.The second female is named after her maternal grandm...