Help with translation of two lines in matrimonio document

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
vecchiacapra
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 06 Jun 2007, 00:00

Help with translation of two lines in matrimonio document

Post by vecchiacapra »

Help, please - this from a matrimonio document (1852) - has us stumped . The 3rd and 4th lines of handwritten information. Between Nicola Lazzaro’s age and “born in Bariâ€
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Help with translation of two lines in matrimonio documen

Post by suanj »

Nicola Lazzaro of age 25 born in Bari, Teamster/ Coachman profession, domiciled in Bari ..(Bresa..? probable a hamleth) son of Nicola Donato carpenter, and of Mariagela Calabrese, both domiciled with the son


suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
vecchiacapra
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 06 Jun 2007, 00:00

Re: Help with translation of two lines in matrimonio documen

Post by vecchiacapra »

Suanj, Thank you so much. We couldn't make out carrozziere. and “hamletâ€
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Help with translation of two lines in matrimonio documen

Post by suanj »

Hi Joyce, thanks for kind words... here in this forum, all members helping...
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply