Could someone help me decipher this record please?
well, as soon as i can get it to upload!
for some reason it gives me an upload error, but wont say why it wont upload!
help translating please!
- BillieDeKid
- Master

- Posts: 1207
- Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Illinois
Re: help translating please!
I had the same problem a few days ago. The site won't allow you to use the upload anymore. I posted for help under the off topics forum. Got the help I needed from Ron Fornal (RFornal) and Cathynap.
These are the instructions for using Image shack and it works great.
http://e-lore.com/wiki/Using_Imageshack
Check my post in off topics forum and also check my post on this forum, I used a wrong option initially and Ron gave me the text for the correct image option. Check it out before you use image shack and you'll know exactly which selection to make that will enable you to post your image properly.
Good luck.
Elizabeth
These are the instructions for using Image shack and it works great.
http://e-lore.com/wiki/Using_Imageshack
Check my post in off topics forum and also check my post on this forum, I used a wrong option initially and Ron gave me the text for the correct image option. Check it out before you use image shack and you'll know exactly which selection to make that will enable you to post your image properly.
Good luck.
Elizabeth
