I would be grateful if someone could translate this for me. I have posted it in English but need to post it in Italian also. Thank you!
I am looking for ancestors of Amalia Brambilla and Giuseppe Rovati from Pavia, Lombardia. (I do not know if they were born and married in Pavia, but Amalia was in Pavia during the 1880s).
Amalia Brambilla was born in 1828 and Giuseppe was born in the same time frame. They were husband and wife.
I do not know any more information other than Amalia Brambilla was a widow in 1882 and living and working in Pavia during that time as a midwife.
I am axious to talk to any ancestors of theirs. Please PM me here or you can email me at ginag501 @ gmail.com (no spaces).
grateful for translation help
grateful for translation help
Gina
Searching for surnames Ignazio, Graziano, Trella, Del Principe, Biani, Subrizi, Della Valle
http://ignaziogenealogy.com
Searching for surnames Ignazio, Graziano, Trella, Del Principe, Biani, Subrizi, Della Valle
http://ignaziogenealogy.com
Re: grateful for translation help
Sto cercando discendenti di Amalia Brambilla e Giuseppe Rovati da Pavia, Lombardia (non so se sono nati e sposati in Pavia, ma Amalia era in pavia negli anni 1880).
Amalia Brambilla era anata nel 1828 e Giuseppe era nato nello stesso periodo. Erano marito e moglie.
Non conosco nessun altra informazione se non che Amalia Brambilla era vedova nel 1882 e viveva e lavorava come levatrice a Pavia in quel periodo.
Sono ansiosa di comunicare con uno qualsiasi dei suoi discendenti. Per contattarmi per favore mandatemi un PM o una email all'indirizzo ginag501 @ gmail.com (senza spazi).
Sure you are an incredible optimist....
Amalia Brambilla era anata nel 1828 e Giuseppe era nato nello stesso periodo. Erano marito e moglie.
Non conosco nessun altra informazione se non che Amalia Brambilla era vedova nel 1882 e viveva e lavorava come levatrice a Pavia in quel periodo.
Sono ansiosa di comunicare con uno qualsiasi dei suoi discendenti. Per contattarmi per favore mandatemi un PM o una email all'indirizzo ginag501 @ gmail.com (senza spazi).
Sure you are an incredible optimist....
Re: grateful for translation help
Thank you so much wishyou for the translation. I truly appreciate your help. I know it's a long shot but I have to give it every opporutnity I can think of.
Gina
Searching for surnames Ignazio, Graziano, Trella, Del Principe, Biani, Subrizi, Della Valle
http://ignaziogenealogy.com
Searching for surnames Ignazio, Graziano, Trella, Del Principe, Biani, Subrizi, Della Valle
http://ignaziogenealogy.com
