Looking for family from Sulmona
Re: Looking for family from Sulmona
In case there is any family connection:
Anna Rumanno’s 1920 census with husband Panfilo
1920
Husband Panfilo’s 1921 passport
page 2
Anna Rumanno’s 1920 census with husband Panfilo
1920
Husband Panfilo’s 1921 passport
page 2
Re: Looking for family from Sulmona
Hi Valarie,
Thank you again for all of the great information you are giving me. I have been totally confused as to what my grandmother's maiden name was. On her death certificate it lists her father as Joseph Pallozzi, but on a Baptism paper for my father it lists her last name as Colona. Don't have any idea who gave that name.
Can you give me Amy's e-mail address so I can see if she has any more information on my Pallozzi line?
Do you know of any way I can print the pages you sent so I will be able to read them?
Marilyn
Thank you again for all of the great information you are giving me. I have been totally confused as to what my grandmother's maiden name was. On her death certificate it lists her father as Joseph Pallozzi, but on a Baptism paper for my father it lists her last name as Colona. Don't have any idea who gave that name.
Can you give me Amy's e-mail address so I can see if she has any more information on my Pallozzi line?
Do you know of any way I can print the pages you sent so I will be able to read them?
Marilyn
Re: Looking for family from Sulmona
Hi Marilyn, I don't have Amy's email.
I used the ancestry.com connection service
to send her a note.
I'm pretty sure you can do the same thing
if you've signed on to their message boards.
Amy's profile
Valarie
I used the ancestry.com connection service
to send her a note.
I'm pretty sure you can do the same thing
if you've signed on to their message boards.
Amy's profile
Valarie
Re: Looking for family from Sulmona
Since they're posted on imageshack, when you click on themDo you know of any way I can print the pages you sent
so I will be able to read them?
you should have a printer icon in the top right margin. Isn't it
there? Another option - right click within the image, do you have
a print option?
Valarie
Re: Looking for family from Sulmona
Even though I can use the boards on ancestry because I do not pay I can not contact Amy.
There is no printer symbol on the pages you sent and when I tried to print the ships manifest it only printed part of the page. Guess I don't really need it since you sent me the information. Thanks again!
There is no printer symbol on the pages you sent and when I tried to print the ships manifest it only printed part of the page. Guess I don't really need it since you sent me the information. Thanks again!
Re: Looking for family from Sulmona
Hi Marilyn, heard from Amy.Even though I can use the boards on ancestry because I do not
pay I can not contact Amy.
I sent you a PM with her contact information.
Valarie
Re: Looking for family from Sulmona
I am very confused about something. According to a record I have for my grandfather, after listing who his parents are (Nicola & Carmela Fiore)
I have this.
Annotazioni
Ha contratto matrimonio con Parisi Lucia il 27.07.34 nel Comune di Sulmona.
Isn't this a contract of marriage with this person and my great grandfather?
I have this.
Annotazioni
Ha contratto matrimonio con Parisi Lucia il 27.07.34 nel Comune di Sulmona.
Isn't this a contract of marriage with this person and my great grandfather?
Re: Looking for family from Sulmona
It appears to be a notation of a marriage contract
on 27 Jul 1834
Can you post the original?
on 27 Jul 1834
Can you post the original?
- BillieDeKid
- Master

- Posts: 1207
- Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Illinois
Re: Looking for family from Sulmona
It says..........
He has a contract marriage with Lucia Parisi July 27, (1834 or 1934) in the Comune of Sulmona.
He has a contract marriage with Lucia Parisi July 27, (1834 or 1934) in the Comune of Sulmona.
Re: Looking for family from Sulmona
You're right Elizabeth, may be 1934 = the date of the notation?
Valarie
Valarie
Re: Looking for family from Sulmona
I wonder why it was listed on his son's birth registration since his son was born in 1856? I don't have my great grandfather's birth date. It doesn't make sense if you take my grandfather's birthdate and subtract it from 1934 that's 78 years. So my great grandfather would have been in his late 80's or early 90's when he married this lady. Go grandpa!
- BillieDeKid
- Master

- Posts: 1207
- Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Illinois
Re: Looking for family from Sulmona
Can you post the document here as vj suggested? Maybe we can take a look.
- BillieDeKid
- Master

- Posts: 1207
- Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Illinois
Re: Looking for family from Sulmona
This is my interpretation of the document
October 24 1856
born in Sumona
Raffaele Pallozzi son of Nicola (Pallozzi) and Carmela Fiore
born a male child
Annotoazioni (notation)
A marriage contracted with Lucia Parisi on the date of July 27, 1934
in the comune of Sulmona
For the extracted original, pertaining to articles 184 and following R. D. July 9, 1939, n. 1238.
It is freely released according to rule L. 405/1990 article 7 subsection 5.
Dated May 3, 1995
Now the stamped notation next to the parents names says......... ???? A rule of article 3 of the D.P.R. May 2, 1937? or 1957? n. 432
The two lines citing the articles, I believe, is similar to a freedom of information act (maybe). The stamped notation next to the parents names..........I have no idea why it is stamped.
Maybe suanj, Livio, Laura can take a look and see if my translation is accurate.
Thanks
Elizabeth
October 24 1856
born in Sumona
Raffaele Pallozzi son of Nicola (Pallozzi) and Carmela Fiore
born a male child
Annotoazioni (notation)
A marriage contracted with Lucia Parisi on the date of July 27, 1934
in the comune of Sulmona
For the extracted original, pertaining to articles 184 and following R. D. July 9, 1939, n. 1238.
It is freely released according to rule L. 405/1990 article 7 subsection 5.
Dated May 3, 1995
Now the stamped notation next to the parents names says......... ???? A rule of article 3 of the D.P.R. May 2, 1937? or 1957? n. 432
The two lines citing the articles, I believe, is similar to a freedom of information act (maybe). The stamped notation next to the parents names..........I have no idea why it is stamped.
Maybe suanj, Livio, Laura can take a look and see if my translation is accurate.
Thanks
Elizabeth
