Recently discovered letters

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
tjbrn
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 37
Joined: 08 Jan 2008, 18:25

Recently discovered letters

Post by tjbrn »

I've recently discovered several more letters written from Belmonte Mezzagna during the 1930's - 1940"s. Perhaps someone could take at look the following. I'd really appreciate any help offered.

Page1
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/4839/page1tp4.jpg

Page2
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/8721/page2bx2.jpg

Page3
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/5796/page3kg2.jpg

Page4
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/1711/page4ni1.jpg
User avatar
silviaandbio
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Mar 2008, 10:09
Contact:

Re: Recently discovered letters

Post by silviaandbio »

Hi, do you need help on figuring out the handwriting or do you need a translation? The handwriting is not always clear, but I can understand pretty much....
Silvia
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Recently discovered letters

Post by liviomoreno »

silviaandbio wrote:Hi, do you need help on figuring out the handwriting or do you need a translation? The handwriting is not always clear, but I can understand pretty much....
Silvia
The letter was posted and translated in another forum. See:
http://www.gentedimaregenealogy.com/ind ... =9447#9447
Post Reply