1915 Census?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
jjulian14712
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 104
Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 00:00
Location: Upstate New York

1915 Census?

Post by jjulian14712 »

I wrote to the cities in Italy where my grandfather may have been born, and as I wait for a reply, I'd like to trace his whereabouts a little bit better here in America.

Does anyone know if there was a 1915 census in New York State? I know that a census is supposed to be every ten years, but I thought I remembered seeing one from 1915. If so, is there a Frank Julian/Francesco Giuliano/Gulian anywhere on it? He would most likely be located in Chautauqua County, NY, in the Town of Pomfret, but we can't be sure.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Julian
User avatar
mjones
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 148
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 00:00
Location: California

Re: 1915 Census?

Post by mjones »

1917 WWI Draft Registration

Frank J Gulian
City: Not Stated
County: Chautauqua
State: New York
Birthplace: Rome;Italy
Birth Date: 15 May 1893
FERRI - PROVENZANO - GUADAGNI - MARINESI - LARUSSA
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: 1915 Census?

Post by vj »

You can order and view the microfilm of the 1915 census for
Chautauqua County from your local Family History Center

film notes
Post Reply