I wrote to the cities in Italy where my grandfather may have been born, and as I wait for a reply, I'd like to trace his whereabouts a little bit better here in America.
Does anyone know if there was a 1915 census in New York State? I know that a census is supposed to be every ten years, but I thought I remembered seeing one from 1915. If so, is there a Frank Julian/Francesco Giuliano/Gulian anywhere on it? He would most likely be located in Chautauqua County, NY, in the Town of Pomfret, but we can't be sure.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff Julian
1915 Census?
- jjulian14712
- Veteran

- Posts: 104
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 00:00
- Location: Upstate New York
Re: 1915 Census?
1917 WWI Draft Registration
Frank J Gulian
City: Not Stated
County: Chautauqua
State: New York
Birthplace: Rome;Italy
Birth Date: 15 May 1893
Frank J Gulian
City: Not Stated
County: Chautauqua
State: New York
Birthplace: Rome;Italy
Birth Date: 15 May 1893
FERRI - PROVENZANO - GUADAGNI - MARINESI - LARUSSA
Re: 1915 Census?
You can order and view the microfilm of the 1915 census for
Chautauqua County from your local Family History Center
film notes
Chautauqua County from your local Family History Center
film notes
