Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
(p.s I think the pages are the wrong way around, so page 1 is number 2)
I'll willingly do it for you, but I wont have time until this evening or tomorrow morning. If someone else would like to do it before then, please say you will so we don't double up on the effort...
Thank you
elba.
Veronesi-Guardini wrote:Thank you so much - I appreciate that your other work takes priority
Please don't think I have forgotten you... The translation is almost complete, but other things have got in the way this last couple of days. I'll send it on a PM for you when it's complete....
Very few works have been published in English on the topics of Italian heraldry, nobility and onomatology as these relate to genealogy. Yet all three fields depend upon genealogical research. This concise presentation is not intended as a historical treatise, but rather as a simple guide for those i...