Letter from 90-year-old Italian cousin

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
donnawright
Elite
Elite

Letter from 90-year-old Italian cousin

Post by donnawright »

I recently learned about this 90-year-old cousin. With Elba's help a few months ago, she told me some things about the family before they came to America (1913 and 1924). A sad story, for sure.

I received a handwritten letter from the old woman yesterday. I tried but cannot recognize the words / handwriting well enough and am asking if someone would kindly permit me to email the letter for translation - 4 paragraphs.

This letter is a true gift of the season. Buon Natale to all.

Donna
Looking for Biagianti, Modesti & Vincenti in Tuscany and Tomaino, Curcio, Mazza, & Rizzo in Calabria
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Letter from 90-year-old Italian cousin

Post by elba »

donnawright wrote:I recently learned about this 90-year-old cousin. With Elba's help a few months ago, she told me some things about the family before they came to America (1913 and 1924). A sad story, for sure.

I received a handwritten letter from the old woman yesterday. I tried but cannot recognize the words / handwriting well enough and am asking if someone would kindly permit me to email the letter for translation - 4 paragraphs.

This letter is a true gift of the season. Buon Natale to all.

Donna

I'm sure I said you can send me these letters any time.... I'll always try and help you. You have my e-mail I think or you can just send a PM!!!

elba

[align=center]Image
Ti auguro un sereno Natale con accanto tutti i tuoi cari. [/align]

I wish you a peaceful Christmas beside all your loved ones.
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"