Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
This Raffaele is probably a cousin headed to the same location as Angelo in 1914
Raffaele Di Fronzo 16, abt 1897
joining uncle Luigi Zollo in Malvern PA
leaving father Pasquale in PA
It is possible that the 1914 manifest is not your Angelo...edit, corrected - Biff's 1909 manifest find (below) pretty much confirms that it's the correct manifest for Angelo .
I had come across that Raffaele before, and I couldn't figure out what wasn't clicking...I had assumed (at the time) that he was my grandfather's brother without ever considering that there might be other Raffaele's. LoL. Silly me!
Giovanni Caboto, son of Giulio, was born in Gaeta, Italy, around 1451 AD. After the Aragonese defeated the Angevins in 1461, his family took refuge in Venice where the young Giovanni grew up, got married to Mattea about 1870 and had three children: Ludovico, Sebastiano, and Sancto. His dream was to ...