Poltronieri Family from Calto or Trecenta, RO, Veneto

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

churcxh records can be maintained in an ordrly fashion, be a haphazarad collection or be non-existent having been destroyed by the usual passage of time and events. Coupons can be purchased at large Post offices. Are you sending the coupons to the churches or the civil authorities?? Mormon church people suggest $15.00 for church searches and I am sure a personal check or even a postal money order will do. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

civil records are FREE and if you send som,ething to the civil recordsd office it is hte for of a gratuity since there walk in clients/citizens have priority. They cannot cash checks or money orders and perhaps coupons are OK but you can try to send cash as well and take a chance. There is no charge for church searches but $15.00 is suggested and $5.00 for civil records along with a self addressed envelope with a dollar for stamps. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

I hardly think that the priest would respond positively to multiple requests since his job is not that of a researcher. I would play it safe andf ask him if he could hire someone in the town who would conduct the research for you (...and him) amongst the church records. You seem to be aware of what you are asking the priest to do since youi are asking someone else first!!!!!!.Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

That is obvious. Thank you very much. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

I am a bit confused. I checked Castelnovo Bariano and the Poltronieri surname and there are 6 persons so surnamed and noen of them are \"doubled\". The other names are first names. In Itgaly they usually give the surname first followed by the first name like in our telephone directory. www.paginebianche.it and inserting the surname Poltronieri in the first line and Castelnovo Bariano in the third line and clicking CERCA will give you thjese 6 persons. While I am at it if you write the same letter to all 6 persons in simple english sentences and send a self addressed envelope with a dollar inside for stamps and simp[lyh ask them if they are related and know your family..keep it short,simple english. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There is a Poltronieri in Trecenta with another surname. Bear in mind that Woman in Italy do not lose their dientity when they get married. They keep their maiden name and only the children take the fathers name. Some women just add their husbands name and so you see Potronieri xxxxxxxx, (first name) YYYY. Understand? Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There is a northern italian genealogy group active in the computers and it is run by some gal but opff hand I don\'t know the url. There are lots of associaions in Bklyn. Just tell me what they can do for you that I cannot?? Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

what about coronary plaque,cholesterol and fat calories leading to quadruple by-pass and stage two diabetes???Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

wonderful but why didn\'t you use the province button below for allhe towns at one time? Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

anyone as pleasant as you are cannot be a dummy and besides...you live in Alaska and everything nice!!!!!!Peter
MoniQ06

Re: Poltronieri Family from Calto or Trecenta, RO, Veneto

Post by MoniQ06 »

I just wanted that I am a Poltronieri and at some point in history we're all related somehow. I know my great grandfather migrated from Italy and he had like 8 brothers I believe is what my dad has told me..not sure...but the Poltronieir Family is HUGE. Getting info from Italy is rough unless you start making some connection with other Poltronieri's you may find that may be able to help you. My uncle in Brazil has a Huge list going cause that's exactly what he's been doing and I was doing for a while is searching. Anyhow...good luck and Contact me at MoniQ06@aol.com if you'd like to communicate.

Monica
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

A cousin maybe?? peter
MoniQ06

Post by MoniQ06 »

Are you asking me if we may be cousins? One never knows...I have like a 3rd cousin in NJ, In Miami, Florida and immediate cousins in Las Vegas
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

It was rhetorfical and nothing else but to signify this is a "grande Famiglia"....hai capito?? Peter