Can someone tell me how to number the family group sheet

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
luvfamily
Elite
Elite

Can someone tell me how to number the family group sheet

Post by luvfamily »

:P I would like to know how to number the family group sheet.

Thank you

luvfamily
chrisssteeven

Re: Can someone tell me how to number the family group sheet

Post by chrisssteeven »

I don't know exactly what do you mean by saying this.I searched for you and I got this and hope this will help you.
Address Sheet Instructions

Use the Address Sheet to gather your family's addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses so we can create a ROLL Family Phone/Address book.

ADDRESS FORM OVERVIEW:
a) DO NOT list anyone who does not have their own household. For example, if the children are still living with the parents, do not list each child with the same address! You only need to list one person per household.
b) With TEMPORARY addresses, print a capital letter " T " in the address box and draw a circle around it.

ADDRESS SHEET INSTRUCTION NUMBERS EXPLAINED: (see attached numbered form A)
1. NAME: List the ROLL ancestor name with the spouse's first name in ()'s {and maiden name if spouse is a female}.
Female ROLL ancestor Example: Kathy ROLL is the ROLL ancestor and she married David SMITH .... print: Kathy ROLL SMITH (David)
Male ROLL ancestor Example: George ROLL is the ROLL ancestor and he married Ann JONES .... print: George ROLL (Ann JONES)
NOTE:
a) If you need more room to write, please feel free to use the first line of the ADDRESS box.
b)DO NOT list anyone who does not have their own household. For example, if the children are still living with the parents, do not list each child with the same address! You only need to list one person per household.

2. ADDRESS: There are 2 lines available to list the person's full street address. NOTE:
a) If a household prefers to keep their address CONFIDENTIAL, write in the Address box a capital letter "C" with a circle around it.
b) With TEMPORARY addresses, print a capital letter " T " in the address box and draw a circle around it.

3. #R:___ #B:___ #V:___ (REUNION 2005/GENEALOGY BOOK/VIDEO DOCUMENTARY INFORMATION):
#R: List the number of family members who plan to attend the year 2005 ROLL Family Reunion in Bismarck, ND. Include children. If you are not sure you can make the trip, but would like to go if you can, please list yourself as attending. We will total the numbers from all the forms to determine the reunion meeting facility size and food preparation needs.
#B: We are preparing a heirloom-quality ROLL Family genealogy book going back to the 1600's. In addition to many pictures, the book will include all the ancestors and descendants of the three emigrant ROLL brothers and their wives. Write the number of books each household would like to purchase. We do not know the price yet, but expect it to be in the $30 to $50 range. Once a final price has been determined we will contact each household to get the final total and request prepayment. You can order books even if you do not plan to attend the reunion. The books can either be sent to you (you pay the shipping costs) or they can be picked up at the Bismarck reunion.
#V: We are preparing a ROLL Family video documentary which would include interviews of our ancestors, and our ancestral home towns and farms in North Dakota, Russia and Germany. Write the number of videos each household would like to purchase. We do not know the price yet, but expect it to be in the $10 to $20 range. Once a final price has been determined we will contact each household to get the final total and request prepayment. You can order videos even if you do not plan to attend the reunion. The videos can either be sent to you (you pay the shipping costs) or they can be picked up at the Bismarck reunion.

4. HOME PHONE: Write your HOME phone number including area code. If a household wishes to keep their home phone number CONFIDENTIAL/UNLISTED, write in the Phone # box a capital letter "C" with a circle around it.

5. E-MAIL: Write your household, or business e-mail address if you have one. You can include more than one e-mail if you think it is necessary. We will use this contact medium to keep our costs to a minimum and allow us to keep everyone updated on the latest reunion news.

6. COMPILED BY: Write the name of the person who prepared this form.

7. DATE: Write the DATE this form was completed. Format: [16 Feb 1956]