Perrotta/Tamburrino matrimoni 1908
Perrotta/Tamburrino matrimoni 1908
Would someone please translate this matrimoni.
Thank you,
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 08_001.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 08_002.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 08_003.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 08_004.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 08_005.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 08_006.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 08_007.jpg
Thank you,
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 08_001.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 08_002.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 08_003.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 08_004.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 08_005.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 08_006.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 08_007.jpg
Re: Perrotta/Tamburrino matrimoni 1908
Hi Jim,
Page 1 is the title page:
Town Hall of SMCV
Year 1907 (?) File #123
Attachments of Registration of Marriage
Raffaele Perrotta and Carmela Tamburrino
Document includes 5 pages
Page 2
Raffaele's birth record
Born 20 September 1880 to
Domenico, 38, gardener (?) and
Rosa Iannotta, his wife
Witnesses: Giovannigiuseppe Angarella, Pasquale Iannotta
T.
Page 1 is the title page:
Town Hall of SMCV
Year 1907 (?) File #123
Attachments of Registration of Marriage
Raffaele Perrotta and Carmela Tamburrino
Document includes 5 pages
Page 2
Raffaele's birth record
Born 20 September 1880 to
Domenico, 38, gardener (?) and
Rosa Iannotta, his wife
Witnesses: Giovannigiuseppe Angarella, Pasquale Iannotta
T.
Re: Perrotta/Tamburrino matrimoni 1908
Page 3
Carmela's birth record
Born 1882 January 25 to
Antonio, 30, farmer and
Marianna Valentino
Witnesses: Saverio (sp?) Rausa and Antonia Rausa
Page 4 looks like a duplicate of Page 3
Carmela's birth record
Born 1882 January 25 to
Antonio, 30, farmer and
Marianna Valentino
Witnesses: Saverio (sp?) Rausa and Antonia Rausa
Page 4 looks like a duplicate of Page 3
Re: Perrotta/Tamburrino matrimoni 1908
Page 5 is the first publication of the marriage banns.
Date 20 October 1907
in SMCV
Raffaele Perrotta, farmer
son of deceased Domenico and of Rosa Iannotta
AND
Carmela Tamburrino,
daughter of Antonio and Marianna Valentino
Page 6 appears to be a duplicate of page 5.
Date 20 October 1907
in SMCV
Raffaele Perrotta, farmer
son of deceased Domenico and of Rosa Iannotta
AND
Carmela Tamburrino,
daughter of Antonio and Marianna Valentino
Page 6 appears to be a duplicate of page 5.
Re: Perrotta/Tamburrino matrimoni 1908
Page 7 is a statement of execution of the publications.
The document states that according to the law, the banns of marriage were published on consecutive Sundays on the 20th, 27th of October, 1907, and then for three more days was published on the doors of the civic building.
Without opposition to the marriage between
Raffaele Perrotta, farmer, son of deceased Domenico and Rosa Iannotta
to
Carmela Tamburrino, daughter of Antonio and Marianna Valentino.
The document is dated 31 October 1907.
Just as a sidenote...I don't think you have the actual marriage certificate here.
T.
The document states that according to the law, the banns of marriage were published on consecutive Sundays on the 20th, 27th of October, 1907, and then for three more days was published on the doors of the civic building.
Without opposition to the marriage between
Raffaele Perrotta, farmer, son of deceased Domenico and Rosa Iannotta
to
Carmela Tamburrino, daughter of Antonio and Marianna Valentino.
The document is dated 31 October 1907.
Just as a sidenote...I don't think you have the actual marriage certificate here.
T.
Re: Perrotta/Tamburrino matrimoni 1908
Oh. I thought I had found the Allegati register. I'll get it right sooner or later.
This marriage is part of the link I know connects my ancestors to the Perrotta family and I believe Carmela is related to my g grandmother.
Unfortunately, all I have is circumstantial evidence, no actual link. I know I am getting closer.
Thank you for your help, Tessa.
Jim
This marriage is part of the link I know connects my ancestors to the Perrotta family and I believe Carmela is related to my g grandmother.
Unfortunately, all I have is circumstantial evidence, no actual link. I know I am getting closer.
Thank you for your help, Tessa.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Perrotta/Tamburrino matrimoni 1908
Jim, this IS the Allegati register: http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 08_001.jpg "Allegato al registro dei matrimoii", it contains all the documents needed to get married (bith acts, marriage banns parents' agreement if the spouse is minor, etc...)
it was already stated by Tessa78 in his first post...
it was already stated by Tessa78 in his first post...
Re: Perrotta/Tamburrino matrimoni 1908
Does this mean that the matrimoni date is 31 Oct 1907?
Thank you,
Jim
Thank you,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Perrotta/Tamburrino matrimoni 1908
No! 31 Oct 1907 is the date of the document (see page 7) that certifies that the banns were published and therefore the marriage can be celebrated. You need to check the register "Atti di Matrimonio"oilman19 wrote:Does this mean that the matrimoni date is 31 Oct 1907?
Thank you,
Jim
Re: Perrotta/Tamburrino matrimoni 1908
Thank you. I will do that.
Jim
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Perrotta/Tamburrino matrimoni 1908
I have Carmela's birth act from a previous translation. The annotation states she married Cesare Perrotta on 31 Oct 1907(?). Does anyone have an opinion on the different given name (Raffaele or Cesare) and is it likely they were married on that date? Do you think Raffaele had 2 given names and only used 1 of them? Help, please.
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... th1882.jpg
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... th1882.jpg
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Perrotta/Tamburrino matrimoni 1908
I think "Cesare" belongs to the signature of the official who made the notation. Notice that only the last names (Tamburrino - Perrotta) are used in the notation. The notation date is for the recording of the allegati (#123) on the 31 October 1907, not for the marriage itself.
You will need to check the "Atti di Matrimonio" register as Livio suggested to find the actual marriage record. It MAY have occurred on the 31 October 1907, or more likely sometime after.
T.
You will need to check the "Atti di Matrimonio" register as Livio suggested to find the actual marriage record. It MAY have occurred on the 31 October 1907, or more likely sometime after.
T.
Re: Perrotta/Tamburrino matrimoni 1908
Hi T.
This is a relief. I have had so many issues over misspelled surnames, I didn't think I was ready for a given name controversy, also. I think you have solved this simple mystery.
Now I have to find the link that connects these 2 families to my ancestors. I assume Carmela was my g grandmother's cousin. Perrotta is the name my grandfather Fioravante Ianniello called his "brother in law" on his manifest. I know I am very close to solving that mystery.
Thank you,
Jim
This is a relief. I have had so many issues over misspelled surnames, I didn't think I was ready for a given name controversy, also. I think you have solved this simple mystery.
Now I have to find the link that connects these 2 families to my ancestors. I assume Carmela was my g grandmother's cousin. Perrotta is the name my grandfather Fioravante Ianniello called his "brother in law" on his manifest. I know I am very close to solving that mystery.
Thank you,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.