Salvatore Ianniello 2nd birth

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
oilman19
Master
Master

Salvatore Ianniello 2nd birth

Post by oilman19 »

This is another brother to my grandfather. I must have missed the morti for the baby that was born in 1884 with the same name.

Jim

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... th1886.jpg
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Salvatore Ianniello 2nd birth

Post by Tessa78 »

Birth Record of Salvatore Ianniello (#357)

On August 19, 1886, Francesco Antonio Ianniello, 30, farmer, declared at the town hall that at 11 AM on 18 August, on Via Campania, was born to his wife Anna Scialla, a baby boy, Salvatore.
Witnesses: Raffaele Esciane (sp?), 40, and Prisco (sp?) Ianniello, 42.

T.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Thank you T.
I will have to go back to the film to find the morti for the previous child from 1884.

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

T.

Did you notice that Francesco was 30 years in 1886? It is starting to look like he was not 44 at Fioravanti's birth act. Refer to previous thread for 1st birth act for Salvatore Ianniello. Very interesting. Maybe he was only 34. Maybe I should be looking abt. 1856 for Francesco's birth act. I didn't find it in 1845 or 1846.

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

I believe you are right. Francesco was 34, not 44, at Fioravanti's birth. Have you located his birth record from 1856-7?
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

I have not ordered that film yet. I have been overwhelmed by the info I have found on the films I am currently renting. I have to slow down so I don't ask for duplicate info again. I am trying to stay organized.

Thank you,

Jim
Jim

Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Do you keep a journal of your searches, and findings? When I use the LDS films I keep a notebook with film numbers and findings (or no findings). I learned the hard way when I found myself going over the same films. And we know it is a labor-intensive activity!

T.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

When I started searching the films, I didn't have a clue how much info I would be finding. Since most of the surnames I am researching are not real common in S.M., I scan practically every entry that may have a potential use as I travel further down the road. I am starting to get organized now that I realize how overwhelming this info can be. I like the idea of a journal.

Thank you. You are always so helpful.

Jim
Jim

Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Glad to help! :-)

In my early research...I was buried under "post-it" notes!!!! :o

T.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

I understand the feeling. You see when I joined the forum. I have only been doing this since Sept 2009. It has taken over my life. But, I am enjoying it thanks to persons like you on the forum who get me past the many obstacles that get in the way. I don't think my journey will ever end.

Jim
Jim