Please translate the attached matrimoni. I can not determine who Maria's parents are.
Thank you,
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... rr1876.jpg
Martora/Nespoli matrimoni
Martora/Nespoli matrimoni
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Martora/Nespoli matrimoni
Maria's parents were deceased Gabriola and Maddalena Russo
Re: Martora/Nespoli matrimoni
Her last name looks to me like Martone and not the surnames you list
Re: Martora/Nespoli matrimoni
I guess that would explain my confusion. I am pursuing the name Martora, and it looked too close for me to skip over it.
Thank you for your help.
Jim
Thank you for your help.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Martora/Nespoli matrimoni
I have to agree, Jim. The last name for Maria looks like "Martone"
T.
T.
Re: Martora/Nespoli matrimoni
If Maria was a Martora, she would be the 1st Mattora/Martora in this town that I had no link to. I guess it is back to the films for more relatives.
Thank you,
Jim
Thank you,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Martora/Nespoli matrimoni
Gabriola doesn't exist: the correct spelling is Gabrielemaestra36 wrote:Maria's parents were deceased Gabriola and Maddalena Russo
Re: Martora/Nespoli matrimoni
Now that I look at the document again her maiden name was Busino and not Russo and his first name was Carlo. Sorry for the earlier mistakes.
Re: Martora/Nespoli matrimoni
Carlo and Maddalena Busino were Raffaele's parents, but Oilman was referring to Maria Rosa's parents (as you correctly stated in your first post).
L.
Re: Martora/Nespoli matrimoni
correction noted. You can go blind after a while looking at so many Italian documents.
