Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Antonio Tammurino may be the brother of my ggrandmother, except she used "tamburrino". The translation of this Allegato Register may solve or further the mystery.
Thank you for your help.
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 10_001.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 10_002.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 10_003.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 10_004.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 10_005.jpg
Thank you for your help.
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 10_001.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 10_002.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 10_003.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 10_004.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 10_005.jpg
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Hi Jim,
This Allegati is dated 1910
Register of Publication of Banns of Marriage between
Antonio Tammurrino and Rosa D'Angelo
Page 2 is from Town of San Tammaro in Caserta Province
Dated 26 November 1910
Official is stating that the first and second banns were published for marriage of:
Antonio Tammurrino, farmer, born in SMCV, residing in SMCV, son of deceased Nicola, farmer, who lived in SMCV and his wife Teresa DiNardi, residing in SMCV (not sure but it looks like "widow" follows her name)
to
Rosa D'Angelo, farmer, born and residing in San Tammaro, daughter of Tommaso, farmer (?), and Elisabetta Leggiore (sp?)
T.
This Allegati is dated 1910
Register of Publication of Banns of Marriage between
Antonio Tammurrino and Rosa D'Angelo
Page 2 is from Town of San Tammaro in Caserta Province
Dated 26 November 1910
Official is stating that the first and second banns were published for marriage of:
Antonio Tammurrino, farmer, born in SMCV, residing in SMCV, son of deceased Nicola, farmer, who lived in SMCV and his wife Teresa DiNardi, residing in SMCV (not sure but it looks like "widow" follows her name)
to
Rosa D'Angelo, farmer, born and residing in San Tammaro, daughter of Tommaso, farmer (?), and Elisabetta Leggiore (sp?)
T.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Page 3
City of S. Maria C. Vetere
First banns of marriage to be celebrated in San Tammaro
Between
Antonio Tammurrino, farmer, of age, born in this city, son of deceased Nicola and Teresa DiNardo(i) widow.
And
Rosa D’Angelo, farmer, of age, born and a resident of S. Tammaro, daughter of Tommaso and Elizabetta Leggiero (sp?)
Dated 27 November 1910
Page 4 is a duplicate of page 3
Page 5 is the Second banns of marriage recorded in SMCV
T.
City of S. Maria C. Vetere
First banns of marriage to be celebrated in San Tammaro
Between
Antonio Tammurrino, farmer, of age, born in this city, son of deceased Nicola and Teresa DiNardo(i) widow.
And
Rosa D’Angelo, farmer, of age, born and a resident of S. Tammaro, daughter of Tommaso and Elizabetta Leggiero (sp?)
Dated 27 November 1910
Page 4 is a duplicate of page 3
Page 5 is the Second banns of marriage recorded in SMCV
T.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Hi Jim,
If you are looking for the ages (birth dates) of the bride and groom, you will need to look in the allegati in San Tammaro, the town of the bride. This allegati records notations of the banns only.
T.
If you are looking for the ages (birth dates) of the bride and groom, you will need to look in the allegati in San Tammaro, the town of the bride. This allegati records notations of the banns only.
T.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
It looks like I made another connection, but created more mysteries. Based upon the info, Antonio should be my ggrandmother's (Anna Maria Tamburrino) brother. Her parents were Nicola Tamburrino and Teresa Nardo. The surname Tammurrino/Tamburrino was very uncommon in S.M. I believe the parent connection is very strong.
However, Anna Maria was married in 1883. That is 27 years before this matrimoni announcement. I still think I am on the right track, but my ancestors just refuse to make it easy for me.
I was so excited when I found this record but it turns out to be a teaser. You say we can't glean any other nuggets from this document? I guess it is back to the films.
Thank you,
Jim
However, Anna Maria was married in 1883. That is 27 years before this matrimoni announcement. I still think I am on the right track, but my ancestors just refuse to make it easy for me.
I was so excited when I found this record but it turns out to be a teaser. You say we can't glean any other nuggets from this document? I guess it is back to the films.
Thank you,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
I have some birth acts with Antonio Tamburrino as the father and Marianna Valentino as the mother that occurred bet 1879 and 1884. I suspect this groom may very well be the same person. His deceased father Nicola would be close to 90 years old in 1910.
Are there any additional clues in this register to indicate this may not be a 1st marriage for Antonio? I hope!
Jim
Are there any additional clues in this register to indicate this may not be a 1st marriage for Antonio? I hope!
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Hi Jim,
I went through the documents again, but do not find anything that might indicate that Antonio was married before. The only thing that is stated about the bride and groom is that they are "of age" (not minors).
T.
I went through the documents again, but do not find anything that might indicate that Antonio was married before. The only thing that is stated about the bride and groom is that they are "of age" (not minors).
T.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
There is no birth date but both Marianna and Antonio were alive when Giovanni died. The document states "nato da" Antonio, if they were dead the sentence would have been "nato dal fu" Antonio.
This quote is from the death of Giovanni Tamburrino back in February thread. That would mean that Marianna Valentino was alive in 1908. Did they have divorces in Italy? Do you think she could have died in the 2 years between 1908 and 1910? Antonio would have been about 57 years old.
I have just enough info to keep me looking at the clues because it appears there is only one Nicola Tamburrino and he would be the father of Antonio and ggrandmother Anna Maria. I hope I'm not chasing a ghost.
Thank you,
Jim
This quote is from the death of Giovanni Tamburrino back in February thread. That would mean that Marianna Valentino was alive in 1908. Did they have divorces in Italy? Do you think she could have died in the 2 years between 1908 and 1910? Antonio would have been about 57 years old.
I have just enough info to keep me looking at the clues because it appears there is only one Nicola Tamburrino and he would be the father of Antonio and ggrandmother Anna Maria. I hope I'm not chasing a ghost.
Thank you,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Hi Jim,
Anything is possible...regarding Marianna's death between 1908 and 1910. I appreciate your frustration. There are records I have been looking for for a couple of years and have not yet found. Yet, sometimes I "stumble upon" records I'm not looking for.
As to Nicola...chances are there wasn't just one. In my husband's family, due to the traditional naming patterns, there were 23 "Johns" in just one generation!
T.
Anything is possible...regarding Marianna's death between 1908 and 1910. I appreciate your frustration. There are records I have been looking for for a couple of years and have not yet found. Yet, sometimes I "stumble upon" records I'm not looking for.
As to Nicola...chances are there wasn't just one. In my husband's family, due to the traditional naming patterns, there were 23 "Johns" in just one generation!
T.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Hi T.
I found this Pubblicazioni di Matrimonio for this marriage. Is it possible to glean any additional info that wasn't in the register?
Thanks for your patience.
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 10pubb.jpg
I found this Pubblicazioni di Matrimonio for this marriage. Is it possible to glean any additional info that wasn't in the register?
Thanks for your patience.
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 10pubb.jpg
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Hi Jim,
At first glance it looks like this record says that Antonio Tammurrino is a widower. I don't think that was in the other documents. Although the others did mention that Rosa D'Angelo was a widow.
A crumb?
T.
At first glance it looks like this record says that Antonio Tammurrino is a widower. I don't think that was in the other documents. Although the others did mention that Rosa D'Angelo was a widow.
A crumb?
T.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Hi T.
I agree. This is a crumb.
Still no ages of the bride & groom, pleeeeze? That would be a whole slice of bread.
Thank you, T.
Jim
I agree. This is a crumb.
Still no ages of the bride & groom, pleeeeze? That would be a whole slice of bread.
Thank you, T.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Stale bread????
I do not see any ages here.
T.
I do not see any ages here.
T.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Thank you for looking. You are always so helpful.
I know I am getting close. I will persevere.
I will be back at the films Saturday morning at LDS. Maybe I will find another morsel.
Jim
I know I am getting close. I will persevere.
I will be back at the films Saturday morning at LDS. Maybe I will find another morsel.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
The document says that the groom and bride were of "eta maggiore," which means of adult age. That means that they were 21 or older.
