Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Maria Giuseppa Ianniello has Giovanni and Giovanna as parents and they are in my family tree. Your help in translating the particulars would be appreciated.
This is a group of Ianniello's that are probably related to my grandfather, however, they are in my tree by way of another marriage. I wonder when, or if, I will find the link.
Thank you,
28 Nov 1885
groom Agostino Busico 27, farmer, son of Gaetano and of the deceased Pascale Arvaldi
bride Maria Giuseppa Janniello 24, farmer daughter of Giovanni and Giovanna Falcone
all the above mentioned people were born and living in Santa Maria Capua Vetere
My mom and dad came from two very different classes of Italian society. Dad's mom came from a very aristocrat family and mom's came from farmers and agricultural workers. When my mom's parents came to the US, they left their oldest son Giovanni in the care of my maternal grandmother's parents. I hea...