Hi,
I have the parents figured out. Can someone please translate the annotation for me and verify that Carmine was born on 22 July 1885.
Thank you,
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 1885p1.jpg
Carmine Baldassarre birth
Carmine Baldassarre birth
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Carmine Baldassarre birth
Jim,
Carmine was indeed born on 22 July 1885 (at 11 AM)
The notation refers to a marriage taking place in SMCV...date is difficult for me to read but looks like 16.11.1911 - 16 November 1911
Bride looks like Maria Spulvere (sp?)
The year is what I am least sure about...
T.
Carmine was indeed born on 22 July 1885 (at 11 AM)
The notation refers to a marriage taking place in SMCV...date is difficult for me to read but looks like 16.11.1911 - 16 November 1911
Bride looks like Maria Spulvere (sp?)
The year is what I am least sure about...
T.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Carmine Baldassarre birth
The bride is Maria Sepulveres (there are 2 entries for this surname in the White pages for Santa Maria Capua Vetere)
The date is unreadable, 16 seems to be the Marriage act number
The date is unreadable, 16 seems to be the Marriage act number
Re: Carmine Baldassarre birth
Thank you both. I guess I will have to wait until I stumble upon the matrimoni date.
Your help is appreciated.
Jim
Your help is appreciated.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.