Antonio Baldassarre morti
Re: Antonio Baldassarre morti
It's April, Jim. The 8th is correct
Re: Antonio Baldassarre morti
death occurred oggi which is today or on the 8th.
Re: Antonio Baldassarre morti
Jim,
Yes the date is 8 April 1910... edited to correct month
Peg,
I saw that too
Do you think that it's d'orlando? And that Angela's name is really di Nardo?
T.
Yes the date is 8 April 1910... edited to correct month
Peg,
I saw that too
Do you think that it's d'orlando? And that Angela's name is really di Nardo?
T.
Re: Antonio Baldassarre morti
I really don't know, T. I have the document magnified a lot and still am not sure. I don't see any apostrophe after the d for d'Orlando. Of course, it's possible that that was the original spelling of the surname and then the d' was dropped and now the surname is only Orlando. I think the other surname though could be di Nardo.
Jim, this one has me really stumped.
Jim, this one has me really stumped.
Re: Antonio Baldassarre morti
I may have to wait until I find Antonio's birth act. I will keep an open mind. Maybe Livio or Lucap will have a different view.
Thank you both.
Jim
Thank you both.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Antonio Baldassarre morti
I do not understand the issue...oilman19 wrote:I may have to wait until I find Antonio's birth act. I will keep an open mind. Maybe Livio or Lucap will have a different view.
Thank you both.
Jim
Antonio Baldassarre, aged 69, farmer, son of the deceased Salvatore and of the deceased Angela di Nardo, husband of Maria Giovanna Mattora, died in his house of Via Campania, Santa Maria Capua Vetere, on April 8th 1910
Am I missing something?
Re: Antonio Baldassarre morti
Hi Livio,
We all found it hard to translate the script for Angela's surname. You have saved the day.
Thank you,
Jim
We all found it hard to translate the script for Angela's surname. You have saved the day.
Thank you,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.