Thank you again maestra!! I truly appreciate this information! But, how can I send an email to the priest when I do not know Italian? Also, if I am able to write to him, what do I ask? Any suggestions?
Jean
I need help reading these postcards
Re: I need help reading these postcards
Jean
Researching ancestors/relatives from/in Santa Maria Capua Vetere (and possibly other parts of Italy) - surnames: Vollero/Vollaro, Munno, Russo, de Rosa, Rauso, Santora, Longo
Researching ancestors/relatives from/in Santa Maria Capua Vetere (and possibly other parts of Italy) - surnames: Vollero/Vollaro, Munno, Russo, de Rosa, Rauso, Santora, Longo
Re: I need help reading these postcards
I sent you a private message. Hope you see it and it helps.
Re: I need help reading these postcards
Thank you SO MUCH maestra! I truly appreciate all of your help!! God Bless You!!
Jean
Jean
Jean
Researching ancestors/relatives from/in Santa Maria Capua Vetere (and possibly other parts of Italy) - surnames: Vollero/Vollaro, Munno, Russo, de Rosa, Rauso, Santora, Longo
Researching ancestors/relatives from/in Santa Maria Capua Vetere (and possibly other parts of Italy) - surnames: Vollero/Vollaro, Munno, Russo, de Rosa, Rauso, Santora, Longo

